white history month

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lunchbox »

TreyDay wrote:
Roofus wrote:Quit being a dick, Trey.
Quit being a dick to who? EvilN or lunchbox? Both of them deserved it either way.
i deserved it? for what? pointing out that you revert to immature remarks and the vocabulary of a 12 year old just because you can't win an argument by discussing it maturely? well, i guess i deserve it then :roll: :lol:
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Lunchbox wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
Roofus wrote:Quit being a dick, Trey.
Quit being a dick to who? EvilN or lunchbox? Both of them deserved it either way.
i deserved it? for what? pointing out that you revert to immature remarks and the vocabulary of a 12 year old just because you can't win an argument by discussing it maturely? well, i guess i deserve it then :roll: :lol:
Indeed you did deserve it. You could have pm'ed that to me.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

TreyDay wrote: It's my thread, I can do what I want. If you don't like it, don't respond. If a mod or admin (the people that matter) doesn't like it, then they can close it. I've said what I had to say. I've heard what others had to say. I was only saying facts; EvilN is fat. Are you trying to dispute that?
you could have pm'ed that to me too. an eye for an eye, buddy :wink:
cactusjoe3
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by cactusjoe3 »

:twisted:
and he syas he is nto racist right LMAO
ok let look at the crime percentage rate samong race in america 47 percent are done by black males !!!!!!! explain it
30 percent by hispanics. and 15 percent by whites and 15 is oher
BTW mexicians were here first if oyu didnt know that :-)
ihey man if you dont liek america and oyu fidn it not equal why not ship ya back to africa you can have all the freedom in the world there and stave to death while your at it maybe ever get teh aids from which africa gave the rest of the world .
man i made all thsoe mistakes for a reason lol to show oyu how friggin stupid ya look when you act the way you do. hey at least we coem here to work even if it is under minimum wage.
at least we work and dont sit on our ass and collect welfare. hmm if you think so highly of you culture why sit there and bash hispanic culture so its a large minority.
but atr least epercentage and per capita at least we dont have as many single mothers and as many fathers payin child support or a larger uneducation rate , illteracy, or even welfare rates.
its all the afro americian poulas and its not like oyu have no where ot go with any thing you have programs like affirmitive action to make sure oyu get an equalk chance at schooling. yet the majority of the populus refuses to even take advantage of yet . yet they wonder why they cant find the higher up jobs.
its liek this i dont belive in affirimmtive action i belive who ever fits shoudl get it cause they probly worked alto harder for it. so dont tell me mexicians are lazy and dirty.
cause i can sit here and say well all black people are more racist than any white man youve ever met and all of oyu smell like cocoa butter and eat fried chicken and drinktoo much . see sterotypes work both ways. and im sorry but the black sterotypes far out weigh the hispanic sterotypes .
so i dont wanna hear your ignorance atleast hispanics take advantage of affirmitive actiona nd dont bitch about it
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Lunchbox wrote:
TreyDay wrote: It's my thread, I can do what I want. If you don't like it, don't respond. If a mod or admin (the people that matter) doesn't like it, then they can close it. I've said what I had to say. I've heard what others had to say. I was only saying facts; EvilN is fat. Are you trying to dispute that?
you could have pm'ed that to me too. an eye for an eye, buddy :wink:
But you had already made it a public issue, so it was something to be discussed in public from then on. :wink:
-Mike Jones

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

But it's also white history
No.Its european history and hispanic history.
Who sold what to them? What about the pows? Buy what? Labor?
Who sold the blacks to the americans? The blacks.Why? They were prisoners of war.And yes, they were bought as labor.
I don't live on a reservation or close to one. I meant when's the last time you seen a native American family in public, like at the mall.
About 3 weeks ago, actually.
But that event in history was white people, not hispanics
You've started refering to hispanic people as hispanics instead of whites? *gasp* And yes, it was the english,the french,the swedish,the spanish.Euoropean,not white.
I guess this is the America tribe, right
Since tribes functioned as countires, then yes, this is the american tribe.
Nope, different school system. The only foreign language my school offers is Spanish. I'm sure most Jefferson COunty schools offer at least two other languages.
Cullman? Well, then you live in the shittiest county in the state, so I congradulate you for not blowing your brains out! What does foreign language have to do with this? Its a general order for american systems, not just for counties.
They are.
Hispanics are not white.Jews are not white.Yet its still white history? Get it correct, its european.

And studying the Native Americans is white history also? Dude, whatever your smoking, I want some.
I have no idea who that guy was, and I don't live in Jefferson.
Why don't you move there? You can probably get another free ride.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

cactusjoe3 wrote::twisted:
and he syas he is nto racist right LMAO
ok let look at the crime percentage rate samong race in america 47 percent are done by black males !!!!!!! explain it
30 percent by hispanics. and 15 percent by whites and 15 is oher
BTW mexicians were here first if oyu didnt know that :-)
ihey man if you dont liek america and oyu fidn it not equal why not ship ya back to africa you can have all the freedom in the world there and stave to death while your at it maybe ever get teh aids from which africa gave the rest of the world .
man i made all thsoe mistakes for a reason lol to show oyu how friggin stupid ya look when you act the way you do. hey at least we coem here to work even if it is under minimum wage.
at least we work and dont sit on our ass and collect welfare. hmm if you think so highly of you culture why sit there and bash hispanic culture so its a large minority.
but atr least epercentage and per capita at least we dont have as many single mothers and as many fathers payin child support or a larger uneducation rate , illteracy, or even welfare rates.
its all the afro americian poulas and its not like oyu have no where ot go with any thing you have programs like affirmitive action to make sure oyu get an equalk chance at schooling. yet the majority of the populus refuses to even take advantage of yet . yet they wonder why they cant find the higher up jobs.
its liek this i dont belive in affirimmtive action i belive who ever fits shoudl get it cause they probly worked alto harder for it. so dont tell me mexicians are lazy and dirty.
cause i can sit here and say well all black people are more racist than any white man youve ever met and all of oyu smell like cocoa butter and eat fried chicken and drinktoo much . see sterotypes work both ways. and im sorry but the black sterotypes far out weigh the hispanic sterotypes .
so i dont wanna hear your ignorance atleast hispanics take advantage of affirmitive actiona nd dont bitch about it
Where do I say that I'm not a racist? Not that I am, but when did I say it? Those stats are made up from your head, and their still out of date. Do you have a link? There rest of the post is too hard to read. Did you rad the part about hooked-on-phonics?
-Mike Jones

Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

I find it interesting that latinos are given so much less than blacks, who have had a hundred years to promote their community yet in only a few years impoverished latinos can accumalte more prosperity and wealth than what african americans can in 100 years.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Do you have a link? There rest of the post is too hard to read.
check the cia for african countries, here is the congo
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/fac ... .html#Econ
how would yuo like to make $900 dollars a year?
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Cullman? Well, then you live in the poop county in the state, so I congradulate you for not blowing your brains out! What does foreign language have to do with this? Its a general order for american systems, not just for counties.
I don't live in Cullman either. It's about 45 minutes East of Birmingham. I was saying the difference between the county school system is great compared to my county and Jefferson County. Jefferson County has a much bigger budget because it has the largest city in the state.
Why don't you move there? You can probably get another free ride.
Move where? Jefferson? Free ride? What do you mean? I drive a car, the only thing I pay for is gas, and gas isn't free, so it's not a free ride.
-Mike Jones

cactusjoe3
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by cactusjoe3 »

at least liquid knows where im comin from hell my wife has been here for 10 years and me and her own a house damn how is that for makin something of our selfs you knowus dirty filthy and lazy mexicians ya god damned racist OMg look no typos hooked on phonics worked for me .. ok trey whast your excuse i did soemthing about it ya point
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Sickliquid86 wrote:I find it interesting that latinos are given so much less than blacks, who have had a hundred years to promote their community yet in only a few years impoverished latinos can accumalte more prosperity and wealth than what african americans can in 100 years.
African Americans paved the way. It's easy to advance when a path has already been cut. Also, are there any latino billionares? Didn't think so.
-Mike Jones

TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

cactusjoe3 wrote:at least liquid knows where im comin from hell my wife has been here for 10 years and me and her own a house damn how is that for makin something of our selfs you knowus dirty filthy and lazy mexicians ya god damned racist OMg look no typos hooked on phonics worked for me .. ok trey whast your excuse i did soemthing about it ya point
At least you took my advice. Now you just need to learn capitalization and punctuation, and maybe refine those spelling skills. And if owning a house is making something out of yourself, then ... HA! I was right.
Last edited by TreyDay on Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Mike Jones

Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

cactusjoe3 wrote:at least liquid knows where im comin from hell my wife has been here for 10 years and me and her own a house damn how is that for makin something of our selfs you knowus dirty filthy and lazy mexicians ya god damned racist OMg look no typos hooked on phonics worked for me .. ok trey whast your excuse i did soemthing about it ya point
ya your writing sux dood but I feel you. I hate how us latinos come to this country and try to work hard and aren't given anything, and then blacks are here and leech off of when we didn't get jack. My dad worked in a factory and fought in nam, got his education himself no scholarship or bsing how the man was keeping him down. He didn't get jack and like many latinos made something of himself, while many african americans complain about oppression and they get so many offers from the gov to not be so lazy
cactusjoe3
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by cactusjoe3 »

see trey you never been to california what you know is the deep south . which is still hugely racist in this time era due to the civil war residual feelings.
in california people prosper no matter what race you are thats why i say you have no excuses.
you have the power to change your life . like every other brotha out there has the power to do the same. hispanics do best with what tehy have the black community needs to do the sme and stop whining about what they dont get and work for it.
dont be wanting a hand out . do what ya gotta do to get where ya wanna be understadn what im sayin man.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Also, are there any latino billionares? Didn't think so.
there are lots of latino billionaires Ernesto Fujimora, Juan Carlos...Just to name two off the top of my head
cactusjoe3
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by cactusjoe3 »

ask me if i give a hell abotu my spelling . so what . dont derive from the god damned issue.
at least i make valid points and dont talk utter nonsense abotu blame the white man or there shouldnt be a white history month.
dont put my spellng here thast not whats on trial here its your comments of racism and your irresponsilities of your culture yet you blame the white culture for a lot of shit yet afro culture is no better
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

blacks dont even have culture dood, they are just like white americans just poorer and lazier. I mean latios have language, history, art, music. Anythings blacks do is just a derivative of white american culture, to call them a seperate culture is nonsense.
cactusjoe3
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by cactusjoe3 »

liquid you make a very valid point
cactusjoe3
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by cactusjoe3 »

BTW trey they didnt lay teh wya at least my butt got off it and worked hard and got my money to go ahead and buy my house.
so BOOYA. ya didnt pave my way at all i did it my self