Conspiracy Theory!!!!!!!!!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by AmadeusZull »

Hello yall,

Zull been token up early this mourning and man i'm bugged out -

i dunno but i just thought about this - wanna post it b4 i'm sober and 4get about it -

well here it is -

Does the Government know all our actions we do online?

yo this buged me out - the gov't could know our every action -

but i know yall say why don't they do sumtin then -

but yo get this -

what if they act and do sumtin - then that reveals all the power they have-
yo my mind went in over drive an hour ago - what if this is true - they know what we are doing but can't do anything about it becuz then that will reveal that they have that power -

omg - think about it -

yall got any theories also plz post - man can this be true?

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Ben Bizarro
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

another one

Post by Ben Bizarro »

AIDS was created by the US government/Republicans to eliminate homosexuals or anyone else of "deviant" sexual practices (ie. sodomy).
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

republicans ? get your facts right next time.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

then how did it go 2 africa? or any other nation so quickly?

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

HIV/AIDS began in Africa (KA, KA, KA, KA, KA...the Chemical Brothers rule).
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

thanks zoid.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
Dr Wily

Post by Dr Wily »

Dr Zoidberg wrote: HIV/AIDS began in Africa (KA, KA, KA, KA, KA...the Chemical Brothers rule).
Those with a particular fondness for conspiracy theories might like to look at the correlation between US military funded immunisation camps in Africa and the spread of HIV... the first outbreaks in the very late '70s were all within a 5 mile radius of these immunisation camps... (cue theme from X-Files...) - but then again, the people who believe that are the same people who believe the moon landings actually occurred in a film studio in the desert in Texas to annoy the commies :D

To get back *on* topic, zull, weed makes you paranoid :wink: , but unless you're using an encryption program any data you send out is fairly easily read if someone could really be bothered to... whats perhaps more scary is that ISPs are now logging everything you do online for the security services in the name of anti-terrorism; in the UK there was recently a minor outcry about a bill introduced in Parliament that would allow our security services to install logging equipment in all ISPs that would allow them to check anybodys online activities without any kind of court order, and pretty much at whim... which got amended for being in complete breach of the European Data Protection laws...

EDIT: and of course theres the always popular Echelon / Carnivore system used by the US Government to read global emails and make a note of any containing certain "trigger phrases" ie explosion, terrorist etc which I believe is being investigated by the EU courts at the moment as to its legality...
Napoleon
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Napoleon »

Nyarlathotep wrote:...the moon landings actually occurred in a film studio in the desert in Texas to annoy the commies
No No, everyone knows that the moon landings were staged in Nevada, thats why Area 51 was really built. Also JFK was assinated because he was really an alien that craped out a pure unlimited energy soruce...
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

AmadeusZull wrote: Hello yall,

Zull been token up early this mourning and man i'm bugged out -

i dunno but i just thought about this - wanna post it b4 i'm sober and 4get about it -

well here it is -

Does the Government know all our actions we do online?

yo this buged me out - the gov't could know our every action -

but i know yall say why don't they do sumtin then -

but yo get this -

what if they act and do sumtin - then that reveals all the power they have-
yo my mind went in over drive an hour ago - what if this is true - they know what we are doing but can't do anything about it becuz then that will reveal that they have that power -

omg - think about it -

yall got any theories also plz post - man can this be true?

Your Cure: Go one night of sober sleep
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Matt Average
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Matt Average »

whole moon thing was fake: flags can't flap in the air when there is NONE! Oh man, that's so gay, never heard that JFK thing though......
Napoleon
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Napoleon »

Thats because I made it up, on the spot, as for the flag example, read below for a full explaniation.

This site explains every reason given for the moon landing to be fake, (specifically about the Fox Special) anyone who really believes that it was a hoax should take a look.

Bad Astronomy
Bad Astronomy.com wrote:Bad: When the astronauts are assembling the American flag, the flag waves. Kaysing says this must have been from an errant breeze on the set. A flag wouldn't wave in a vacuum.

Good: Of course a flag can wave in a vacuum. In the shot of the astronaut and the flag, the astronaut is rotating the pole on which the flag is mounted, trying to get it to stay up. The flag is mounted on one side on the pole, and along the top by another pole that sticks out to the side. In a vacuum or not, when you whip around the vertical pole, the flag will ``wave'', since it is attached at the top. The top will move first, then the cloth will follow along in a wave that moves down. This isn't air that is moving the flag, it's the cloth itself.

New stuff added March 1, 2001: Many HBs show a picture of an astronaut standing to one side of the flag, which still has a ripple in it (for example, see this famous image). The astronaut is not touching the flag, so how can it wave?

The answer is, it isn't waving. It looks like that because of the way the flag was deployed. The flag hangs from a horizontal rod which telescopes out from the vertical one. In Apollo 11, they couldn't get the rod to extend completely, so the flag didn't get stretched fully. It has a ripple in it, like a curtain that is not fully closed. In later flights, the astronauts didn't fully deploy it on purpose because they liked the way it looked. In other words, the flag looks like it is waving because the astronauts wanted it to look that way. Ironically, they did their job too well. It appears to have fooled a lot of people into thinking it waved.

This explanation comes from NASA's wonderful spaceflight web page. For those of you who are conspiracy minded, of course, this doesn't help because it comes from a NASA site. But it does explain why the flag looks as it does, and you will be hard pressed to find a video of the flag waving. And if it was a mistake caused by a breeze on the set where they faked this whole thing, don't you think the director would have tried for a second take? With all the money going to the hoax, they could afford the film!

Note added March 28, 2001: One more thing. Several readers have pointed out that if the flag is blowing in a breeze, why don't we see dust blowing around too? Somehow, the HBs' argument gets weaker the more you think about it.
Last edited by Napoleon on Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

I believe that we went to the moon

But i do not believe that i cant bop a daddy when I KNOW I CAN
SkillsTakinPills
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned

Post by SkillsTakinPills »

AIDS was started by the American government to get rid of Black people, but it back fired when people started dating other races.
I have a theory that there is no such thing as an atom. If the electrons spin around the nucleushow come when you touch something they don't hit each other and blow up.I mean if they're spinning so fast that it's impossible to know the location and speed at the same time, how come it's not like a million miles per hour truck wreck?
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

this topic went down hill-

oh SkillsTakinPills check ur t-cell level - seems the usa really hated fruits - sorry dude -

yeah i heard the moon theory - very intresting facts -

here is one - aliens built the prymids - think about it - how the hell they build those huge pieces of work - beats me?

Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet »

The biggest conspiracy theory is that of the Society of Jesus aka the Jesuit Order and the Black Pope and how it is all interweaved with, the Knights of Malta, the Knights of Columbus, and upper Free Masons and how everything ties in to it.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

can u tell zull more - zull never heard of this - sounds intresting.

Napoleon
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Napoleon »

Aliens? building the pyramids isn?t a conspiracy theory; it's just a theory...and a bad one at that. Also that thing about atoms is so stupid it should hurt. We went to the moon, and the US didn't invent AIDS. The face on mars isn't a face, and JFK was killed by a disturbed loner.

I found this interesting, the pyramids apparently line up with stars and this is used, as evidence to support the aliens? theory...after all it couldn't possibly be a coincidence! Well flash forward a few hundred years to modern Washington DC, well apparently all the monuments align perfectly to the stars in that were over head on day the declaration of independence was written...and it was a coincidence.
SkillsTakinPills
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned

Post by SkillsTakinPills »

What does check your t-cell level mean? I didn't say they gave it to every black person, just some so it would spread; I don't have AIDS. Why would the USA hate fruits? I'm really confused on what you mean, Zull.

What's wrong with my "No Atoms" theory? How else do you explain the electrons not bustin into each other?

Aliens didn't build any pyramids on Earth. They were built by humans. Using the tools they had available at the time. Why don't some people believe it could happen? Oh, just because they're in Africa it had to be them damn aliens. Oh hell, just believe man built it. It took hundreds of years to build them.
superfly_bonzai
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by superfly_bonzai »

...pyrammids built by aliens...seriously man ur watchin to much SG1 :P
how now brown cow?
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

There isnt a mystery on how the pyramids were built... They had 3 million Jew Slaves...