When does one become gay?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Master Higgins »

spaghetti wrote:
Sickliquid86 wrote:we never did define gayness though...
Yes, I did. Scroll back a little. I basically said it's more of an emotional attraction to the same gender than a physical one.
hehe you did indeed, but with that logic could I sleep with men and not be gay?
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

Sickliquid86 wrote:
spaghetti wrote:
Yes, I did. Scroll back a little. I basically said it's more of an emotional attraction to the same gender than a physical one.
I defined it too.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

MetalGearRay wrote:
Sickliquid86 wrote:
spaghetti wrote:
I defined it too.
MGR would you consider two guys having sex with one girl gay? JW
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

Sickliquid86 wrote:
MetalGearRay wrote:
Sickliquid86 wrote:
spaghetti wrote:
I defined it too.
MGR would you consider two guys having sex with one girl gay? JW
No. Not gay unless you were attracted to him and wanted to stick it in him or something. For example, if I said "I want to bang Tara Reid with my buddy Colin Farrel", that would NOT be gay, but if I said "I want to band Colin Farrel with my buddy Tara Reid", that would be gay. Or if I said "I want to bang Colin Farrel and Tara Reid at the same time", that would be bisexual.
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

Sickliquid86 wrote:I will never ever ever ever see a shrink, I was offered to go to see one once b4 after some stuff happened in my family, I said no. I don't want to be weak like that, if I have problems I will take care of it myself or talk it out in the confessional with a priest, someone I've known my whole life, not some paki trying to make a dime off my problems.
I've seen a shrink before. When my parents split up, I took it pretty hard. She helped me out a great deal. And, the thing about them is, anything you tell them they have to keep secret, and they are trained to help you figure things out. If you're clinically depressed, they can help you not feel depressed. If you feel uncontrolable rage, then can treat that. If you're confused about your sexuality, I'm sre there's a shrink that can help you understand yourself. They're not all just out to make a quick buck. Most of them do that job because they want to help people.
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

spaghetti wrote:I basically said it's more of an emotional attraction to the same gender than a physical one.
You're right. I heard this once from a homo friend (trying to remember and translate...):
"To be homossexual means that you feel sexual attraction by the same sex, it doesn't matter if you do have sex with people of your genre or not. If it wasn't this way then gay people would only be homo in the moment they're having sex."

So, in example, if a gay guy have sex with a girl, but he doesn't feel attracted by her and therefore he doesn't enjoy doing it, the fact that he did have sex with a woman doesn't turn him into a straight or a bisexual.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube
ian
Young Null Warrior
Young Null Warrior

Post by ian »

im back and i read all opinions and all make a point and all are right.. well sick did anyones opinion help ??? or did everyones opinion help ??? :D
It's a livin' thing, Its a terrible thing to lose.
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

Sickliquid86: by what you said it looks like you're not gay. It would take a lot of time for me to explain...

And don't be afraid to go to a shrink or to talk about it with your family and friends. I passed 15 years of my life trying to solve my emotional problems by myself, and I still have some weird problems.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

Fragger wrote:Sickliquid86: by what you said it looks like you're not gay. It would take a lot of time for me to explain...

And don't be afraid to go to a shrink or to talk about it with your family and friends. I passed 15 years of my life trying to solve my emotional problems by myself, and I still have some weird problems.
Exactly. Everyone's got problems, and shrinks are there to help. Not everyone needs them, but I wouldn't shut them out. I actually find that the more resistant I am to seek help, the more I usually need it. For example, right now I'm emotionally fine but wouldn't mind going to see a shrink if I needed help. When I was all screwed up, I had to be coerced into going.
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

who the fuck cares... where he sticks his dick isn't your problem (less its in you :wink: ) :P
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

Random_Troll wrote:who the fudge cares... where he sticks his dick isn't your problem (less its in you :wink: ) :P
lol

it's turning into an episode of Full House in here :lol:
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

oy thanks guys, nah I really don't want to see a shrink but thanks for the suggestion.
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

Sickliquid86 wrote:Ya I don't have sexual fantasies about men, but this feeling I get , I will write out the "symptons"
1) Tightening of the stomach/ Butterflies
2) I want talk to them
3) Hang out with them
4) Be them
5) Sometimes I want to see them naked
excuse me, my gaydar is off the charts!!

lol j/k
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Lunchbox wrote:
Sickliquid86 wrote:Ya I don't have sexual fantasies about men, but this feeling I get , I will write out the "symptons"
1) Tightening of the stomach/ Butterflies
2) I want talk to them
3) Hang out with them
4) Be them
5) Sometimes I want to see them naked
excuse me, my gaydar is off the charts!!

lol j/k
haah, but I don't want to screw them I like want to draw them and stuff.
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

hey Sickliquid86, are you sorry you made this thread yet?????
XBOX live gamertag: MKEmods
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

This really goes back to the 'Are you gay by choice or were you born that way?' question.

In my opinion, if you want to have sex with someone of the same sex consciously, then you have a homosexual component. If you feel a sense of attraction, it isn't homosexuality, it's your body's hormones at work.

I personally believe that homosexuality is a choice, but not a conscious choice. It's like food. You don't like a certain food because you were born that way or consciously chose to like it or not, but your experiences and tastes over the years have brought you to a conclusion that you do not like this food.

The conscious mind and the 'hormone' mind come together to push you to have sex. They go hand-in-hand.

But if you really feel like you want to have sex with a man and you're having an internal conflict with yourself, you're probably gay both in the conscious and 'hormone' sense, but in a denial with yourself consciously.

Sickliquid, I think you are heterosexual. It seems to me like your hormones are playing a joke on you.
It's thinking...
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

hey Sickliquid86, are you sorry you made this thread yet?????
why would I be? It isn't like I am going to be lynched online or anything for entertaining the possibility latent homesexuality :roll: Anyways I have gotten plenty of poon so I am not worried about what others think of me online :lol:
Sickliquid, I think you are heterosexual. It seems to me like your hormones are playing a joke on you.
ay me hopes so
Storminator16
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Storminator16 »

Sticking your twig in the mash potatoes. Yeah...that'll do it...

Btw, to hit on something I just read: all bisexuals are gay. End of story. Madonna, Sisqo, Tevin Campbell, George Micheals, Sean Bryant....yes, all bisexuals are gay :)
Last edited by Storminator16 on Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Storminator16
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Storminator16 »

can a mod delete this post? :)
Last edited by Storminator16 on Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

WillSams wrote:Btw, to hit on something I just read: all bisexuals are gay. End of story. Madonna, Sisqo, Tevin Campbell, George Micheals, Sean Bryant....yes, all bisexuals are gay :)
that is what I was saying, you are either one of the other