everybody go see freddy vs jason now!!!!!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by that_guy »

gamedudex wrote:actually wes craven came up with the idea for nightmare on elm street based on some true stries about vietnam imigrants coming over... and many died in their sleep after saying they had these nighmare that seemed to real..... the coffie drinking in part 1,, was about a alittle boy , he would hide a coffie pot under his bed.. every night.....he would not lseep... he also took pills to stay awake....

these stories interested wes, because doctors could not find a cause for death. they ruled it as natural causes.

so he created a person that would kill you in your dreams so you die in your sleep....and bring dreams into that fine line of reality.
I could have gone without knowing that bit of information. Now I don't know if I am going to fall asleep tonight. If I make it through the night, I will post back tomorrow so everyone can be sure I made it. 1 2 Freddy's after you.....3 4 better lock your door...... I remember the rest, but don't feel like typing anymore.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

actually it goes like this

1 2 freddys coming for you

34 you better lock your doors

5 6 grab a crusifix

7 8 you better stay up late

9 10 never sleep again

(later in nightmare on elm street 4 : the dream master the song was changes in the end 9 10 he'c back again
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Er, I really would consider this more of an action/horror film with strong comedy elements. This Freddy is NOT as dark as part 1, he's like the Freddy of part 3 with more screen time.

The Got Your Nose bit had everyone in the theatre rolling. That was awesome. The final fights were some of the best I've seen in a horror film. Cool stuff. I wouldn't consider this quite in the same level as ED2 or AOD though.

I'll be getting this on DVD when it comes.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

wow he never replied... so i wonder if that_guy is still alive????????????????????? 1 2 feddys coming for you, 3 4 you better lock your doors 5...6 grab a crusifix, 7 ...8 better stay iup later....9 ...10 never sleep again..

i bet that dude sitting in his room drinking coffie.. or he is online trying to find hyptocyll so it surpresses his dreams ...he can't dream..just sleep.. but most likley he had a thought about freddy... freddy got to him in a dream and killed him... only for him to be in his room in the real world left in a big pool of blood johnny depp style (nightmare on elm street 1)
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

I liked the film... although I think it's kinda wierd how the girls that were naked in the film were portrayed as high school girls, and the little mutilated girl was kinda wierd. Also the part about the dad kissing his daughter...
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
Rizmaster
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Rizmaster »

Still, great film. You can't argue it was amazing!

Greatest sequel...EVER!
"Go ahead, make my day."-Dirty Harry Callahan
navi
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by navi »

Greatest sequel...EVER!
wouldn't call it a Sequel :?
Crossover really

but still the best Crossover i've seen
and gamedudex we all know it's an awesome movie but take your ridlian dude your like getting to over excited and wetting yourself over it. we all know it's great but let it settle :wink: your making it seem like your a 22 yr old who saw his first slasher movie

but anyways after watching that movie i can't wait For Underworld to come :lol: out :lol: Big Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocolypse fan so it looks like it'll be something cool to check out
Rizmaster
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Rizmaster »

It's sorta a sequal for Freddy, less for Jason.

Underworld is based on those games? Damn, that will suck.

And I have seen all the original slasher flicks, and have waited since 1996 for this movie to get done, so it's okay to be a little excited!!!
"Go ahead, make my day."-Dirty Harry Callahan
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

navi wrote:
Greatest sequel...EVER!
wouldn't call it a Sequel :?
Crossover really

but still the best Crossover i've seen
and gamedudex we all know it's an awesome movie but take your ridlian dude your like getting to over excited and wetting yourself over it. we all know it's great but let it settle :wink: your making it seem like your a 22 yr old who saw his first slasher movie

but anyways after watching that movie i can't wait For Underworld to come :lol: out :lol: Big Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Apocolypse fan so it looks like it'll be something cool to check out
wow.....dude no i gave up taking ridlian.......it did not work well for the girl in exorcist..lol.... but anyways i've seen lots of slashers/horrorer and thrillers

i've been watching slasher movies since i was 2 or 3 years old...

i've seen freddy vs jason like 5 times already ....many of my friends just are like hey wanna go dude...i'm like whoa man.. ok... i'm seeing it again with this girl i know from a class on friday... then on saturday night , i'm going with my girl friend because she is coming back home. :D
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

buying tckets today after i leave the office where i work going to see the movie again tomorrow with some friebnds... and saturday with my girlfriend.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

i went to see freddy vs jason again today with a bunch of college friends..... tomorrow seeing it with my girlfriend because she just cae home from the marines tonight,,,,,yay
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

Ok, seriously, you're the only person who gives a crap, stop bumping this topic
navi
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by navi »

Nyarlathotep wrote:Ok, seriously, you're the only person who gives a crap, stop bumping this topic
i hear that :?
Green Ranger
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Green Ranger »

Good to see that some people watched and enjoyed the film. Personally I had some doubts when I first heard about it because I had a hard time trying to vision what storyline they could possibly use to bring these two together without making it corny. But considering that this film has been in development for years, I believe they did the best that they could with the concept. After watching it I thought the film was well done, and I have never seen Freddy kick ass before like he did in this film. Man's got some serious fighting moves!! :wink:

Secondly, Freddy was much darker than he usually is. He made Jason his bitch for sure, LOL!!! All in all it was action packed and fun, not scary, but suspenseful. Highly recommended.
Go Go Power Rangers!!!
XPoGoX
XPoison FreeX
XPoison FreeX

Post by XPoGoX »

He made Jason his bitch for sure, LOL!!!
whaaaa?...i dunno about that!, please refer to the ending, who was holding whos head?, heh.