In Order To Solve This Problem....

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

In Order To Solve This Problem....

Post by Master Higgins »

I dont want any more heat between IMR and DcEmulation a lot of it was caused by me. Although some of the pics I posted were from government websites I understand nonetheless they were offensive as was intended. Now this is just an open statements to the Mods and my fellow board members who I have gotten on well well with to put a temporary ban on me in order to resolve this issue now wheter it be an IP ban or just an account ban is up to whoever makes the rules. I propose that it strarts effectively tommory May 14 and indeed July 14 -Bastille Day. If this unnecessary or too weak a punishment I understand. Goodbye guys :D Sorry for the trouble I cause the board.
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

That's... unusual. Most people don't want to be banned, and I can only think of two that have actually stuck to it, and not tried to get around it.
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

ok you are banned :twisted:
I.M. Weasel
Iron Muskateer Weasel

Post by I.M. Weasel »

what cha did was wrong sick..but seeing so many people temp banned and such. I have seen FEW apologize. I respect your apology.
:arrow: http://tofuheavyindustries.com
Mac Dream Tool / Mac Dream Tool Services (released Sept. 2019)
Creator of Various awesome Video Games

"You don't have to be forgiven. Clint Eastwood taught us that."
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

What did he do ?
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

He was being a retard and starting stuff over at reaper's board, posting inappropriate pics, etc. Retarted 15 year old kid stuff. Let's hope he's gone for a looooooong time.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

BlackAura wrote:That's... unusual. Most people don't want to be banned, and I can only think of two that have actually stuck to it, and not tried to get around it.
It's hard to get around it without feeling guilty.
It's thinking...
pHaDeD xP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by pHaDeD xP »

farrell2k wrote:He was being a retard and starting stuff over at reaper's board, posting inappropriate pics, etc. Retarted 15 year old kid stuff. Let's hope he's gone for a looooooong time.
i use to think you were respectable and dignafied Farrell, you prove me wrong, your actually just a asshole who flames on people due to difference of opinion..
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

pHaDeD xP wrote:
farrell2k wrote:He was being a retard and starting stuff over at reaper's board, posting inappropriate pics, etc. Retarted 15 year old kid stuff. Let's hope he's gone for a looooooong time.
i use to think you were respectable and dignafied Farrell, you prove me wrong, your actually just a asshole who flames on people due to difference of opinion..
You judge me too harshly. If you're referring to my heated debates in the war forum, I think you're going a bit too far. I don't flame people. I respond to attacks, attacks like this one.

http://www.dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewto ... hlight=ban farrell2k

Squid and I have argued about many things, and even agreed on a few, but I could do without someone who feels he needs to spam a forum with innappropriate and illegal pictures, just because HE feels somehow threatened and or insulted by it. That's just bottom of the barrel.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

I'm beginning to agree with phaded.
It's thinking...
pHaDeD xP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by pHaDeD xP »

farrell2k wrote:
pHaDeD xP wrote:
You judge me too harshly. If you're referring to my heated debates in the war forum, I think you're going a bit too far. I don't flame people. I respond to attacks, attacks like this one.

http://www.dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewto ... hlight=ban farrell2k

Squid and I have argued about many things, and even agreed on a few, but I could do without someone who feels he needs to spam a forum with innappropriate and illegal pictures, just because HE feels somehow threatened and or insulted by it. That's just bottom of the barrel.
You have to put it this way, the way you say things, it makes it look like your flamming, and ill say this about the War Forum, i dont even take that into consideration. Ive let the damage of my relationships between people due to different opinions about the goddamn war stop, its like it never happened to me. That was there, this is now. It seems that your basis is this, the fact that you just plain dont like Liquid, and finally have the so called justified opportunity to insult him.

And i wouldnt say that anything that he has said provokes a attack, he is apologizing. If you cant respect that, then my respect for you drops way down.

And how is it the buisness of the DC Emu forums to ban Sick from thease forums, when he didnt post any offensive material in here? He was banned from reapers boards so there. He didnt infract ANY rules what so ever in here.

And im dearly sorry if i give ZERO respect to assholes like "SEGA" from reapers board. People that go and try to steal a legacy from another board is wrong, and even more wrong because he stole pictures, the work that we put in to build that thread is being stolen. Call it childish if you will, but what they did was inexcusable, I mean its one thing to start a thread by the same name i know, but a completley different thing to STEAL things from a already established thread.

And farell, i dont know what your basis is, but if its the pure fact that you just dont like Sick personally, then keep it out of this forum, and to yourself, because thats not the kind of input we are looking for. Why would you try to extend a problem rather than fix it and make it better?

Why dont we all just forget about it, and let it rest. The damage has been done, and everything has been taken care of. You know i have even just came back from reapers boards, and they are stealing more and more of our pictures every day, and they are openly admitting to it. And they are cursing our boards, and insulting us. But heres the thing i dont care. I never did, thats why i never spammed them. But im HAPPY that someone spoke out, and now the rest of the memebers of reapers boards KNOW that the topic and pictures were stolen. And that satisfies me.

So in the end, it should just be dropped. Its finished, get over it.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

If you want to call me an As.shole and a flamer, have fun.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

pHaDeD xP wrote:And i wouldnt say that anything that he has said provokes a attack, he is apologizing. If you cant respect that, then my respect for you drops way down.

And how is it the buisness of the DC Emu forums to ban Sick from thease forums, when he didnt post any offensive material in here? He was banned from reapers boards so there. He didnt infract ANY rules what so ever in here.
That thread farrel linked to that SickLiquid86 made is provoking an attack. Do you think anyone would let a thread be made that is bad about them be made and not try to attack back?

The reason there is talk about banning SickLiquid86 is because he wants to be banned, or did you not read this thread?
pHaDeD xP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by pHaDeD xP »

TreyDay wrote:
pHaDeD xP wrote:And i wouldnt say that anything that he has said provokes a attack, he is apologizing. If you cant respect that, then my respect for you drops way down.

That thread farrel linked to that SickLiquid86 made is provoking an attack. Do you think anyone would let a thread be made that is bad about them be made and not try to attack back?

The reason there is talk about banning SickLiquid86 is because he wants to be banned, or did you not read this thread?
the reason he is asking is because he dosnt want any more s.hit from anyone, he thinks that if hes banned for a while, then it will all just go away.

And yes that thread was provoking a attack, but THIS THREAD MADE TODAY was not. Or did you not read this thread?
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

pHaDeD xP wrote:
TreyDay wrote:

the reason he is asking is because he dosnt want any more s.hit from anyone, he thinks that if hes banned for a while, then it will all just go away.

And yes that thread was provoking a attack, but THIS THREAD MADE TODAY was not. Or did you not read this thread?
Yes, I read the thread. That is why my post is relevant. You were wondering why there is talk about him being banned, well, if you had read the thread that you posted in, then you would know that it was because he was asking for it.

And most people didn't even know it was him, he could have, oh I don't know, stop posting at reaper's forums. Then it eventually would have gone away. But for some reason, he felt the need to brag about doing it.
Tank-X
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Tank-X »

Sickliquid86 asked me to post this for him, so.....
Sickliquid86 wrote:Hi sorry for any trouble I caused I opted to be banned because I started trouble with another board and they in turn started trouble here, I started it so as they say I paid up. Ill see you guys on Bastille Day, tell Roofus to stop putting Gametip flyers in my windshield, tell Amadeus Zull I love him in that NAMBLA sort of way, tell MarioBro that we will overthrow the World Government soon enough and tell littletimmy Teh GAMECUBE R TEH GhEY :P , but I still love you anyways, tell Phaded to smoke that crazy herb same with Skater Dusto. Anyways see you guys later I spent way too much time on the Forums anyways, so c ya. KEEP GIVING THE HOT GIRLS THREAD UPDATES :mrgreen:! P.S Farrel, you are wrong, anything you say politically up until Bastille Day IS WRONG :P still love you though, Random troll the exact opposite goes for you :P and Formal Apology for the IMR Tech guys. TMNT Mame is da bomb :headbang: P.S.S- Az Bont thanx for all your tech help, and anyguy I rubbed the wrong way on the forum, Xylene, Farrel, Fathead Pi, you guys are cool I respect your opinion and even if I had the power to change you or anything like that I Wouldn't have it anyother way. :cool: PEACE! :cool:
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

You know....you could have just not came to the forums for a month. There was no need for the soap opera. But hey, everyone here at dcemulation seems to love a drama :lol:
pHaDeD xP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by pHaDeD xP »

CoasterKing wrote:You know....you could have just not came to the forums for a month. There was no need for the soap opera. But hey, everyone here at dcemulation seems to love a drama :lol:
yeah, we all need a little change some times, but imma miss sick for the time hes gone, he was a funny guy, i dont think hes gunna f*ck up anymore after all this, so until your back, peace sick...