has sega been banned or something?.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

has sega been banned or something?.

Post by zero »

has sega been banned or something?. i read a few posts, and he seems to of been acting like a pure d*ck, and whats this about him thinking he can hack and take down this site, doesn't he know that has already been tried and failed?.
if and i really don't think he is but if he is a hacker, or should i say cracker. does he really think that he would be the only one coming here that is?. i mean we don't know what everyone else is like here, anyone of us could be a hacker(cracker).

sega even if you thought you could do something to this site it would of already been done. so stop acting so lame and go and get a life spammer.
and remember, you're the one that done this to ya self, you where asked to stop posting dumb topics with news that i'm sure anyone who is a real game fan would alreay know. no body here would mind if it was the odd time you posted news etc. but you just kept posting every peace of news you came into to.

and then flaming other people when they try and tell you that your acting out of line is a big no no too.

no one here is being bad to you or acting out of line to you.
we are like a family here, we try to be as nice as can be, but one someone starts spamming, and then flamming when they are told about it. they have to be put in line, cos if they are not every noob that comes on will think they can act that way, and that would run this whole place into the ground, and we are looking out for this site and for eachother.
well thats all i have to say, so if you are still here cut down on the spamming and the flaming and you will be welcomed in, if you don't you will be turned away.

well thats all i have to say
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

this guy really bugz the heck out of me I for one would like to see him banned. It is one thing to say dumb things it is another thing to say dumb things and be a dik about it. Read the saturn emulation post :roll:
SEGA
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by SEGA »

yes ive been banned mm hmm keep thinking what you want :evil: :twisted:
Don't Fear The Toastman.

SEGA
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by SEGA »

and then flaming other people when they try and tell you that your acting out of line is a big no no too.
they flamed me first atleast perry did read before you post i hjave nothing against you and i dont want to have 2 get in the middle of anoher flame war
Don't Fear The Toastman.

Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

SEGA you think you the only one that knows how to hack?? It is so easy that it is stupid. Why would you want to? Oh wow you took down dcemu for a day arnt you special. Dont forget if the site did go down, they have your IP adress and plus the "threats". So I would take it easy.
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

Warmachine wrote:SEGA you think you the only one that knows how to hack?? It is so easy that it is stupid. Why would you want to? Oh wow you took down dcemu for a day arnt you special. Dont forget if the site did go down, they have your IP adress and plus the "threats". So I would take it easy.
i can take u down easy and make ur wang rise. who needs hacking.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
MrSiggler
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by MrSiggler »

AmadeusZull wrote:
Warmachine wrote:SEGA you think you the only one that knows how to hack?? It is so easy that it is stupid. Why would you want to? Oh wow you took down dcemu for a day arnt you special. Dont forget if the site did go down, they have your IP adress and plus the "threats". So I would take it easy.
ahhh these forums would be so boring without Zull.
Keep up the hard work my friend.
No pun intended.
someoneElse
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by someoneElse »

Zull wrote: i can take u down easy and make ur wang rise. who needs hacking.
MrSiggler wrote: ahhh these forums would be so boring without Zull.

No pun intended.

You lie!

hehe...
Can you survive Darwin's Blade? Sign up Today
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

Edit command=Take down Dcemu+Jefferson Starship=Haxor enter
Don't worry Dcemu is not down. If I would have executed that command the site would have been down for about a year.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Jefferson Starship
Starship rules! Although their singer is now little more than Calista Flockhart with a bong-resign filled skull.
yes ive been banned mm hmm keep thinking what you want
Heh heh...

I'll be a nice guy and warn you, SEGA. Better quit being a dick. You don't exactly have many friends among the higher ups. You've actually made some fairly powerful enemies. Inlcuding Toastman. And nobody pisses off Toastman and gets away with it.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

The only Jefferson Starship song I can think or is We built this city on rock on roll
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Sadly, that's more than the singer, Gace Slick, still remembers.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

Wait... wasn't Grace Slick in Jefferson Airplane? I thought she was not in the band by the time they were Starship and did We Built this City. Not that that should keep her from remembering the song. It's one of those infectious catchy but annoying things that keeps repeating in my head over, and over, and over...
mariobro
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mariobro »

What gives me pause about the guy (Sega), it's his curt replies and remarks, thinking he's churning out pearls of wisdom, or infinite truths. And he's always trying to come up with witty retorts... and failing miserably. His Spanish "lessons" were memorable... he actually insulted himself.
"Until I finally made it, life was kinda hit or miss...
And I'd love to talk philosophy, but I gotta take a piss"
-David Lee Roth
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

don't fear the toastman hey sega too bad he has friends
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Myself wrote:
SEGA wrote:well i need to tell you something FUCK you you dirty NIGGER
Boy you so gettin banned... PEACE...
This is the arguing he is talking about us[/u] doing...the one I started :roll:
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Wait... wasn't Grace Slick in Jefferson Airplane? I thought she was not in the band by the time they were Starship and did We Built this City. Not that that should keep her from remembering the song. It's one of those infectious catchy but annoying things that keeps repeating in my head over, and over, and over...
Let's just say that she can't even remember any of her own songs, let alone which one of the Jeffersons she was in. She's one of the permanent members of our local drug rehab center.

SEGA got banzored! W00T!

Who did it? Was it Siggler? Say it was Siggler!
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

GOODBYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

MrSiggler wrote:
AmadeusZull wrote:
ahhh these forums would be so boring without Zull.
No pun intended.
aww shucks :lol:

saving my thick saliva for you.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

farmagedon wrote:don't fear the toastman hey sega too bad he has friends
I had nothing to do with SEGA being banned. True, for some odd reason, SEGA had a personal grudge against me, but not everyone I personally dislike gets banned (You are still here for example). Just about 90% of them. And it's really nothing I do or say, I guess I just have good instincts.
No signature.