Funniest thing happened today..

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Funniest thing happened today..

Post by BornStupid »

The funniets thing happened in court today. Theres benches where the accused sit, then next to all the judges and hsit is a box type thing to keep ppl with serious charges who are still in jail and facing trial, one guy comes out from another door with cuffs into that box, they uncuff him and read his charge... stealing a candybar from the hudson bay company valued at $1.05... I laughed my ass off. this guy went to jail and faces more jail time! Lol, I just sat there trying to keep my laughter in, but had u been there u couldnt have not laughed.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Jury duty, or are you a lawyer/cop?
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

az_bont wrote:Jury duty, or are you a lawyer/cop?

were talking about doughboy here, do you actually think he could be a lawyer or cop?
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

Well let's not be rude Xylene... I got charges gotta deal with. If ur gonna ask what they are don't bither, I'm not answering that. But I shared this cause it was funny as hell.