How should they rebuild the WTC?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by az_bont »

fatheadpi wrote:
So you want America, who is outraged by the acts of terrorism against it's innocent civilians, to terrorize innocent civilians from somewhere else? What good will come of that? And furthermore, where's the logic behind that?
Well Az, what's your magical solution to terrorism? Ours seems to be to flatten the terrorists and anyone who would support them, and try to keep them out of the country in the meantime. Because of the nature of terrorists today, that's about the only real solution that makes any sense to me. Innocent people died in the WTC bombings, and nobody really seemed to give a damn. Innocent people haven't died yet in the coming invasion with Iraq, and yet the whole world is ready to support them.
Does America have a way of bombing an area the size of many cities in one country and make sure it only hits the naught people? Killing innocents can only enrage and provoke people towards further action, and solves next to nothing. My whole point is that you'd be killing INNOCENTS, who by definition have done nothing at all wrong.

And I was joking about the gun-toting maniac comments :) .
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Does America have a way of bombing an area the size of many cities in one country and make sure it only hits the naught people? Killing innocents can only enrage and provoke people towards further action, and solves next to nothing. My whole point is that you'd be killing INNOCENTS, who by definition have done nothing at all wrong.
Ok, so there's the naysaying America's plans bit... and pause for actual solution...

Wait for it...

Waaaaaaaaaait for it...

Well, I'm bored.
And I was joking about the gun-toting maniac comments .
Uh-huh. It's always a joke when it's a "pet killing, gun totoing maniac" reference.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

fatheadpi wrote:
Ok, so there's the naysaying America's plans bit... and pause for actual solution...

Wait for it...

Waaaaaaaaaait for it...

Well, I'm bored.
There's no real obvious solution - but fighting terrorism with terrorism isn't a soloution itself. ANd I'm glad you can take my comments light-heartedly :) .
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

There's no real obvious solution - but fighting terrorism with terrorism isn't a soloution itself. ANd I'm glad you can take my comments light-heartedly .
If you keep the gun-toting pet killing maniac crap to a minumum, I'll refrain from calling you an unrealistic pansie ass f*ckhead peacenick.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

fatheadpi wrote:
There's no real obvious solution - but fighting terrorism with terrorism isn't a soloution itself. ANd I'm glad you can take my comments light-heartedly .
If you keep the gun-toting pet killing maniac crap to a minumum, I'll refrain from calling you an unrealistic pansie ass f*ckhead peacenick.
For not wanting to kill innocent civilians, the very thing America is fighting against?