Final Fantasy I + II Coming To America and EUROPE!!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by az_bont »

I'd like to see all of the planned WSC games (I-VI) released on the GBA. THe PlayStation is fine, but considering all the naff SNES ports it's recieved it might as well try and even the balance by having some decent games. It's a shame the WSC never had proper English translations, or all the releases. I still can't figure out what the hell made then decide to release I, II and IV only :? .
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by az_bont »

EvilN wrote:
Cless wrote:
-Azathoth- wrote:Is there a single FF game that has NOT been ported to the PSX?
Final Fantasy 3 and Final Fantasy 10 are the only ones not on PSX but 3 more than likly will be.
Mystic quest..
Well now, that hardly counts - whilst actually sort-of being part of the FF series (unlike Legends and Adventure), it isn't really an FF game at heart. It plays like a toned-down version of Final Fantasy I, and is adapted for lower-ability RPG players. Still a fun game, despite the fact that it's main purpose seemed to be to take the piss out of American games - hence it's original name, Final Fantasy USA :wink: .
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!