read this. sad :(

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
bobthedude
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bobthedude »

"Those new anti-marijuana ads make me want to put an axe through the TV though. Jesus they're frickin stupid."

lol i think these adds do much justice for the legalazation of pot. take the one where stacy buys a dime bag and then they trace it back to the drug lord who killed some inocent bystanders. now if it were legalized it could be taxed, sold, and monitored by law inforcement. when will hipocritical people learn that just because there mommy said that weed is bad that it might actually not be.
"Jesus loves you but Satan will trade some really cool $hi+ for you soul"- me
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

This is more stupid, then sad. The kid obviously wanted to die, so quit making it out to be some kind of sad story. Hell, in my mind, the kid deserved to die. Any idiot who does drugs to impress some internet users, shouldn't be allowed to live.
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

bobthedude wrote:"Those new anti-marijuana ads make me want to put an axe through the TV though. Jesus they're frickin stupid."

lol i think these adds do much justice for the legalazation of pot. take the one where stacy buys a dime bag and then they trace it back to the drug lord who killed some inocent bystanders. now if it were legalized it could be taxed, sold, and monitored by law inforcement. when will hipocritical people learn that just because there mommy said that weed is bad that it might actually not be.
That one that pissed me off the most was that one saying "If you buy drugs you are supporting terrorism." Thats BS, the terrorist that the U.S. is dealing with right now don't get money from pot smokers. You buy drugs your giving money to the people who make it.

I think they should legalize pot just be very strict with it. Basically put the same restrictions on it that Alcohol has. If Pot was grown legally it would probably be cheaper then Cigs even with taxes put on it. Weed is a lot easier to grow then tobacco and they wouldn't have to add anything to it. They don't call it WEED for nothing.
bobthedude
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by bobthedude »

This is more stupid, then sad. The kid obviously wanted to die, so quit making it out to be some kind of sad story. Hell, in my mind, the kid deserved to die. Any idiot who does drugs to impress some internet users, shouldn't be allowed to live.
ok i agree that this guy was an idiot but most of you are stereotyping the entire drug comunity just because that DARE officer back in 6th grade fed you a bunch of bs and you believed it.
i remember in 9th grade some people came into my health class and all they talked about was the truth. they were prety much pro marijuana and the only reason not to do it was that it is illeagle. if people werent such idiots then maybee they would relize the world around them. OPEN YOUR EYES SOBER AMERICA!
"Jesus loves you but Satan will trade some really cool $hi+ for you soul"- me
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

I want to see ads "If you buy petrol based products, you're supporting terror"

There's a MUCH larger link there.
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

ok i agree that this guy was an idiot but most of you are stereotyping the entire drug comunity just because that DARE officer back in 6th grade fed you a bunch of bs and you believed it.
You're obviously in Ontario (or at least Canada) as I had that DARE crap too.
Drugs aren't bad... they add to life as they don't become your life.
If you don't at least try then you really have no opinion on this matter (that being drug use, not this topic itself).
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Everone can have an opinion. You don't have to try sometihng to have an opinion. Drugs are for the people who want them simple as. Weed should be legalized as then they could really keep tabs on it. Right now the law isn't really stopping anyone. Perhaps making them do it more out of hatred for police. Figures.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
JellyWarrior
General Jelly
General Jelly

Post by JellyWarrior »

SYSTEMatic wrote:This is more stupid, then sad. The kid obviously wanted to die, so quit making it out to be some kind of sad story. Hell, in my mind, the kid deserved to die. Any idiot who does drugs to impress some internet users, shouldn't be allowed to live.
Thats a fu'cking horroible thing to say.
Depression is a disorder that affects your judgement, its more then a "mood" its a REAL DISABILITY.

How can call him an idiot when his judgement before he started taking the drugs was ALREADY IMPARED? If your depressed you get a "I dont care" attitude for no reason. He could have had a promising life for all you know, but he had this "I dont care" disorder which made him take the drugs and not care about the concequences.

If you ever suffer depression you really need to be carefull what you do when you feel depressed because you might feel like the world doesnt care about you but you gotta remember that its a disorder making you feel that way.

He had an idiot that was making him take more all the time and a "I DONT CARE ATTITUDE", not a good combination.
I am involved in : Mytalk | Comet TV | Distinctive Web Services
Lord_Ball
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Lord_Ball »

Personally I have to agree with those who say he got what he deserved, because impaired or not it was still his decision to take the drugs. Survival of the fittest also applies to mental strength afterall. Anyway I think they should legalize and tax(heavily) ALL drugs. Why? Well it would serve many purposes: 1. Put Drug dealers out of business. 2. Since drugs are illegal most user us them "behind closed doors" if it was legal people would know who's doing it and help them get the help they need to stop. 3. LOTS of extra money for the greedy government. Now tell me who would lose if they did that?(Sidenote:I guess they really would earn the name Drug Store, huh?) I mean heck most people(intelligent ones anyway) aren't going to start using heroin just because it's legal. At least that way it can be regulated, and if need be processed to be less harmful. Like the old saying goes... "If you can't beat'em, join'em".
pHaDeD xP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by pHaDeD xP »

i smoked meth for 3 years and i am definatley not saying this to be cool or some dumb shit, as i have been sober for 2 years, it was a nightmare in my life, and he was a stupid punk kid that probubly only smoked budd then made a stupid mistake and ODed on tweek. well he is not the only one. he is only a small case, actually a almost laughable case. compared to others that have 10 year speed runs and die because their bones are so atrified that they purposefully OD by IV just to die and leave the pain. i would suggest you not post anything else like this, as popularizing his idiodic death only does his death more justice. btw he looks like a dumbshit. just as my opinion. anyone that talks on mIRC about drugs is a fvcking tard. He deserved what he got in my opinion (i am not passing out judgement in any way just a opinion) drugs are the lowest form of entertainment and psychoactivley change the way your brain works. drugs will warp and destroy your mind and hurt everyone around you. God knows im glad that that nightmare is behind me. As for ripper, well... i dont know wuht to say, thats just stupid.
pHaDeD xP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by pHaDeD xP »

btw, by legalizing, it will not put dealers out of buisness, because if it is SO heavily taxed, dealers will produce their own and offer it at MUCH cheaper prices and at higher quality. And then if they are caught with possesion of it, they will not get busted. it will make it eaisier for them. btw you can alreadie get leagal opiates over the counter such as morphine or codine. You can also get legal meth, its called oxidine or sumthing. You can also get high of Coricidin, wich contains DXM (dextromethomorphine) as it is a hallucinigenic and dissociative. So dont legalize it and make it easier for people. bottom line is dont try to take kare of everyone else, because people will get them if they want to, it is readily avaible, wether you know a dealer or not as they can pick up some DXM next to the NyQuil (also contains DXM as well as acetomenophine and pshdophedrine (comes from the methamphetamine family by the way and can be extraced to make meth...) so just take care of yourself and dont let those other assholes phaze you. Because they will do it if they want. law meens nothing to these people.
pHaDeD xP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by pHaDeD xP »

and BornStupid, i dont want to flame but you must be BornStupid because it is a proven fact that hard drugs such as Meth/heroin/cocain make you physically and psychological addictive/dependent to them. dont try to make that "makes life more free BS" fly in here. it destroys and restricts your mind. people who use meth or budd to be more open with people this is the reason you are ore open: "your inhibitions are imapred and therefore you do not CARE who you talk to and you will do stuff you wouldnt normally do. and anyone that gets on hard drugs long enough know that it does. they either die, get arrested, or figure it out as i have. if you havnt yett, you will. there are few who do not. k im done ranting now :mrgreen:
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

and BornStupid, i dont want to flame but you must be BornStupid because it is a proven fact that hard drugs such as Meth/heroin/cocain make you physically and psychological addictive/dependent to them. dont try to make that "makes life more free BS" fly in here. it destroys and restricts your mind. people who use meth or budd to be more open with people this is the reason you are ore open: "your inhibitions are imapred and therefore you do not CARE who you talk to and you will do stuff you wouldnt normally do. and anyone that gets on hard drugs long enough know that it does. they either die, get arrested, or figure it out as i have. if you havnt yett, you will. there are few who do not. k im done ranting now
I did not mean cocaine/heroin. Although I should have clearified, I meant drugs that won't kill you, or at least won't fi you're careful and end up with you addicted (again if you're careful). Marijuana, occassional shrooms/acid, very occasional DXM/Nitrous, etc. All about if you can moderate yourself. Just make sure you're mentally ready for what is to come, and not do it because you feel you must. A high can add a whole new perspective on life, make you realize things about your life, yourself, and people around you.

So remember, educate yourself, don't listen to government funded crap: Erowid
JDCreationz
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by JDCreationz »

atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

Drugs fvck your body up. That's why they are bad, guys.
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

Drugs fvck your body up. That's why they are bad, guys.
Yet again, if you're taking w/e drugs you can get in w/e dosages that's true, if you know what you're getting into, then no... and for those that do not noticeably (just know what you're doing, and keep the doses appropriate).
How many times can I say this? GO TO EROWID!
pHaDeD xP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by pHaDeD xP »

btw i think its erowid.org. and yes i admit that ocasional use of alchol and budd are okay any BUT those are extremly bad. i went to the hospital for ODing on Coricidin 17 pills. it is a extreme discosiative. I had to drink activated charcoal and get the antidote injected IV. And pleez dont defend DXM by saying "o yeah Coricidin has Chlormefate in it thats wuht you ODed on" bkuz theres a reason it is legal to buy DXM just like it is legal to buy Salvia Divinium. Because the potency of the drug is SO strong, any normal person wouldnt even fuck with it. I smoke HALF a leaf of Salvia Divinium 5x and there wuhz a great void in my room that my bed underneath me wuhz melting. Sure for SOME people it kan open your mind, and ONLY some. Ripper over here is getting fucked up for the sake of getting fucked up (about 98% of it being pharm) and he knew he wuhz gunna die. he COMMITED SUICIDE. i mean kmon HE DOWNED 360MG OF METHADONE FOR GODS SAKE! he knew he wuhz gunna die. For those of you who dont knoe wuht methadone is, it is a substitute for heroin (methadone is also a opiate) given to treat HEROIN ADDICTS. And wether he wuhz gotten to by the police or poison control 2 seconds after downing 360mg of methadone (in addition to other drugs such as marijuana, vicodin, and ritalin a widley abused stimulant) he still would have died. he made his own death sentence. Every single person in that mIRC room wuhz a dumbass cept for the first guy to say CALL POISON CONTROL. now due to there is nothing more to contribute to this article than flaming and various outburts, I REQUEST THAT A MOD LOCK THIS THREAD THANK YOU
pHaDeD xP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by pHaDeD xP »

and a minor note, sorry for flaming you born stupid, and i would like to inform that i wrote a article fore EROWID on meth addiction. the name i used is digitalxecstasy. and by the way, a lot of the stuff on erowid is bullshit, but i must admitt when exploring drugs it did help me understand wuht i wuhz getting into just a little better, good to go to if you going to do it anyway and wunna be safe
JellyWarrior
General Jelly
General Jelly

Post by JellyWarrior »

Does the USA have Injecting Rooms. Its somthing they only have down here in Aus?

Even though drugs are illegal here, injecting rooms are a place where you can walk in with drugs and take them without getting busted.

These rooms have saved heaps of people, who have overdosed. And they have also got a lot of people off drugs by providing free on site counsiling. These places have proved very worth while.

Perhaps we need more of these around the world.
I am involved in : Mytalk | Comet TV | Distinctive Web Services
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Man there seems to be a lot mroe heavy drug users in the US and Aussie. I don't hardly know anyone who does proper drugs (by that I mean anything over weed, garys). Except for the lacal crackheads but everywhere got a few local crackheads.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming