read this. sad :(

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Mugworm_Griblick
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

read this. sad :(

Post by Mugworm_Griblick » Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:47 pm

http://www.brandonvedas.com/ripperlog.txt

Image Brandon Vedas (a.k.a ripper)

?@ Cheatah? whats the thing called that you plug things into, the power socket?

<Dilbert> Cheatah
<Dilbert> have you heard the jokes they dont tell fags?
?@ Cheatah? no
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 » Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:54 pm

Too much to read, can you summorize it for us?
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Mugworm_Griblick

Post by Mugworm_Griblick » Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:58 pm

this summarizes it pretty well: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/story/5 ... 2905c.html

the link i posted before was the IRC transcript of that
Last edited by Mugworm_Griblick on Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<Dilbert> Cheatah
?@ Cheatah? no
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid » Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:58 pm

It's been out for a while... the kid was on IRC in a drug chan, anyways he was taking his drugs, but this time on a webcam. The chan (who all chatted with this guy a lot and all knew each other well, well as far as IRC goes). anywyas, he took the drugs, but he took a lethal dose of meth, and a bunch of other drugs too. His webcam shut off, and some days later they found out he had OD'ed and died. Before he took the drugs he gave out his cell #, someone claled him and was talking to him to see how he was and ot make sure he didn't sleep (black out, and never wake up again), anyways, eventually some1 decides to call 911, but they can't do anything with a cell #, and they clal his cell to wake some1 at the guy's house up (him or his mom), these things didn't work, and the guy's gone.
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:01 pm

Don't believe the fake webcam pics of him taking drugs, that's just people disrespecting his death. And for those that will try, don't bother getting onto the chan... even if you figure out the server and chan you won't get in cause you don't have the key.
Mugworm_Griblick

Post by Mugworm_Griblick » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:10 pm

BornStupid wrote:And for those that will try, don't bother getting onto the chan... even if you figure out the server and chan you won't get in cause you don't have the key.
how do you know?

<Dilbert> Cheatah
?@ Cheatah? no
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:20 pm

I'm in the chan, lot's of people try, and they all say the same lame things over and over again, so it's not really appreciated when people join just to talk about ripper and to ask if a certain individual got in trouble or to disrespect him/the chan. As you can see some people go out of their way to make fun of this, making fake pics and such.
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:24 pm

Good riddance, another stupid asshole drug user off the streets.

He did it to himself. As they say "it's my body!" well it sure fvcking is, happy death.
feels
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by feels » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:26 pm

http://www.expressen.nu/html/bildarkiv/Saburido.htm

^^^ This link woke me up to dangers of drunk drivers. I don't drink at all, and after looking at this, I don't think I will ever...

WARNING: This is NOT for the shallow-minded!
Last edited by feels on Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:30 pm

feels wrote:http://www.expressen.nu/html/bildarkiv/Saburido.htm

^^^ This link brought woke me up to dangers of drunk drivers. I don't drink at all, and after looking at this, I don't think I will ever...

WARNING: This is NOT for the shallow-minded!
*barfs*

That person doesn't even look human anymore... i didn't need this much depression in one night...
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:30 pm

Sad? Any idiot who does something like this, deserves to die.
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:31 pm

nice 404... people make mistakes, but you should never speak of the dead that way. What people don't realize is that he could have been part of your family, or your best friend who did this stuff sometimes when home alone. But I won't debate this back and forth... so let's just end this shall we? The guys dead, he paid the ultimate price.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Re: read this. sad :(

Post by AmadeusZull » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:32 pm

Mugworm_Griblick wrote:http://www.brandonvedas.com/ripperlog.txt

Image Brandon Vedas (a.k.a ripper)
lol i thought that was reapper2k2. hehe
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:37 pm

BornStupid wrote:nice 404... people make mistakes, but you should never speak of the dead that way. What people don't realize is that he could have been part of your family, or your best friend who did this stuff sometimes when home alone. But I won't debate this back and forth... so let's just end this shall we? The guys dead, he paid the ultimate price.
No ending here. The guy was just plain stupid. In this world it's almost impossible to not see one of those anti-drug ads, and to disregaurd them or blow them off as propoganda placed his life solely in his hands.

And NO, this couldn't be a member of my DIRECT family, as I live with them and would know about something as obvious as drug abuse and would stop it, there was nothing done here.

And in my indirect family, where I can't intervene, my cousin is addicted to Heroin. He's sitting in a jail, thankfully, and will hopefully get help. I've seen the effects of these things and not one person that starts drugs now days can honestly say "i didn't know waht it was going to do"

Status of living will never jade my judgement, a person is a person, living or dead, and if he/she was evil in life than in death they are just as evil.

If my friend did this... well I never hang out with anybody in that kind of crowd, so I highly doubt the situation would occur.
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:46 pm

thats his own damn fault... respect the dead you all say... well he chose his path and i feel nothing for those who SHOULD know better!! Every one has choices to make in life and if your dumb enough to let a substance control your life then i have no respect for you!
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:46 pm

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:50 pm

The people who urged him to do it was fools. He was even more foolish for doing it. IT is a shame to see a person do something like this, but he knew what he was getting into I think. Anytime you take too many pills you know it can hurt you. Thing is what do you have to gain from doing it?

Those pics of that girl was awful but I wouldn't let it stop me from drinking. Just don't drink and drive, its common sense and illegal. People get hurt every day in cart accidents that don't involve a drunk driver but human error or equipment error. People don't need to be on the streets if they have alcohol in them. This is the main reason I hate bars cause you have to have a way home or watch what you drink.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:53 pm

people were not fools. after all they behind the cpu. he was 20-21, so he was able to decide.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:55 pm

Amadeus, that's the disrespecting site I was talking about... fake pics.
Also, that site was horrifying, but it won't stop me from drinking, I just won't drive (but I wouldn't have done that before this site either), not that I can drive lol, gotta wait another year or two. :x
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:59 pm

if they are fake they are damn good.