The new DBZ game... Budokai?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Safety in Nimbus
Revenge Therapist
Revenge Therapist
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Safety in Nimbus »

kaze wrote:legends and hyper dimension forever
The only two good DBZ games

Criticom gets my vote for worst fighting game...
Saiyan Eye
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Saiyan Eye »

DragonBall Z Legends for the Playstation and the Sega Saturn was the best DragonBall Z game ever in my oppinon. I do like Budokai, but I dont know what you guys are talking about, the game has great graphics. Budokai was not going for the best type of 3D environments and characters. I think Budokai was trying to make the game look as much like the show as possiable without using the cel shading technique.
--==--
daisyboy13
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by daisyboy13 »

All i know is that i imported Dragonball GT Final Bout, and it was one of the worst games i ever played. I fell it's hard to make a really good DBZ fighting game. The fights are far to camplex, but budikai is one of best. It is a little girl compared to Soul Calibur and tekken and anything in that style. Well, that's how i feel.
And I don't want to live my life, like everybody else
And I won't say that I feel fine, like everybody else
cause, I'm not like everbody else
-the Kinks-
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

daisyboy13 wrote:All i know is that i imported Dragonball GT Final Bout, and it was one of the worst games i ever played. I fell it's hard to make a really good DBZ fighting game. The fights are far to camplex, but budikai is one of best. It is a little girl compared to Soul Calibur and tekken and anything in that style. Well, that's how i feel.
if sega or capcom had control of one it would be awesome...
i do think the graphics are under rated... cartoons don't have textures and shadows...
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

The graphics may not look amazing, but they do look right. It's a game of a cartoon, and the graphics look pretty much like you'd expect 3d versions of the cartoon characters to look. It's probably the best DBZ fighting game I've played (I've only played the SNES ones, and Final Bout), but it's still nothing compared to Soul Calibur.

I think that a Capcom one might actually be worse. It could turn out like Plasma Sword. But I think that someone other than the guys they've now got should try to do one - it'd work so much better.
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

if capcom got their hands on it, it would be an amazing game. keep it nice and 2d, huge super moves filling the screen, like the vs series. you know it would be good, and everyone who hated dbz would even get the game.
Current Music:
Himekami - Exceeding Love
Little Viking - Future
Nas - God's Son Adam Freeland - Fear
Ibana - Shell / Half Pain
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

BlackAura wrote:The graphics may not look amazing, but they do look right. It's a game of a cartoon, and the graphics look pretty much like you'd expect 3d versions of the cartoon characters to look. It's probably the best DBZ fighting game I've played (I've only played the SNES ones, and Final Bout), but it's still nothing compared to Soul Calibur.

I think that a Capcom one might actually be worse. It could turn out like Plasma Sword. But I think that someone other than the guys they've now got should try to do one - it'd work so much better.
Final Bout had the absolute worst controls in any fighting game ever.
ecd666
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by ecd666 »

It looks like GT final bout, but with more characters,levels and faster gameplay
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

Veggita2099 wrote:Final Bout had the absolute worst controls in any fighting game ever.
Nearly. It certainly was horrible.
daisyboy13
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by daisyboy13 »

I'm saying it's decent, to easy, way to easy. If you are a fan rent it, but don't buy it.
And I don't want to live my life, like everybody else
And I won't say that I feel fine, like everybody else
cause, I'm not like everbody else
-the Kinks-