Your pick for 2002 Game of the Year

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
slingblade21
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by slingblade21 »

liltimmyw wrote:
slingblade21 wrote:game of the year hmmmm..........gta vice city i mean cmon it has to be.
no, GTA3 was amazing when it came out last year. no one had ever seen a 3d game with such freedom and originality then. Vice City is good, but not game of the year worthy.
how can you say that i mean cmon its one of those games that never gets old and whats better than having sex with prostitutes, killing people, and causing chaos all over.
ARE YOU SICK OF YOUR OLD GAMES? TRADE THEM AT CRAZYLAND WHERE YOU CAN BUY SELL OR TRADE YOUR OLD GAMES. :headbang:

JOIN CRAZY LAND FORUMS
http://www.crazylandforums.com
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

slingblade21 wrote:how can you say that i mean cmon its one of those games that never gets old and whats better than having sex with prostitutes, killing people, and causing chaos all over.
i'd rather collect rings or stars...
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

slingblade21
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by slingblade21 »

Sir Slash wrote:
slingblade21 wrote:how can you say that i mean cmon its one of those games that never gets old and whats better than having sex with prostitutes, killing people, and causing chaos all over.
i'd rather collect rings or stars...
are you serious? :?
ARE YOU SICK OF YOUR OLD GAMES? TRADE THEM AT CRAZYLAND WHERE YOU CAN BUY SELL OR TRADE YOUR OLD GAMES. :headbang:

JOIN CRAZY LAND FORUMS
http://www.crazylandforums.com
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

melancholy wrote: BTW, I noticed people voting for Halo, yet didn't it come out in 2001?
they just cant seem to give it up.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

In some places, Halo came out in 2002, not 2001. Like those places where the Xbox wasn't launched until 2002.
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

slingblade21 wrote:
liltimmyw wrote:
slingblade21 wrote:game of the year hmmmm..........gta vice city i mean cmon it has to be.
no, GTA3 was amazing when it came out last year. no one had ever seen a 3d game with such freedom and originality then. Vice City is good, but not game of the year worthy.
how can you say that i mean cmon its one of those games that never gets old and whats better than having sex with prostitutes, killing people, and causing chaos all over.
if that is what you rely on for a good gaming experience, i feel very sorry for you.
Current Music:
Himekami - Exceeding Love
Little Viking - Future
Nas - God's Son Adam Freeland - Fear
Ibana - Shell / Half Pain
area
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by area »

kaze wrote:
slingblade21 wrote:
liltimmyw wrote:
if that is what you rely on for a good gaming experience, i feel very sorry for you.
Agreed :roll:
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

GTA auto games bore me about about a hour or so of running mindless through the streets messin around with stuff. Id probably own both GTA3 and GTA VC if you wasn't required to complete those stupid missions to progress through the game. I mean GTA, GTA London, and GTA2 didn't require you to do, so why does the newer ones? Sounds like a way to make the game longer then it really is to me. When I can get them for $20 on PC I will get GTA3 and GTA VC. Yea I know that will be awhile, but I have no problem waiting.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Number Six
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Number Six »

My pick: GTA3 PC

See, I have no PS2. And technically, the PC version is copyright 2002. Says so right on the back of the box.
DARKGATE wrote:look me in the my balls eyes :o
Safety in Nimbus
Revenge Therapist
Revenge Therapist

Post by Safety in Nimbus »

Bleh, you dont even have sex in GTA3. Look inside the car while its shaking. No one is doing anything, ...well, you cant see her hands so i guess that could be considered sex (masturbation using a helping hand) o_o

I plan on getting a Gamecube next week with Animal Crossing since I've heard nothing but good reviews.

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance gets my vote for best GBA game.

Now what are everyones picks for the worst game of 2002 d=