Sex (a question of?morals).

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sex (a question of?morals).

Post by jaredfogle »

I know this girl. She is coming on pretty strong and she obviously wants to fuck. But what about the code? Never when a girls drunk, high, passed out, or emotionally weak at the time. Well as far as I know she was at one point bulimic and suicidal. But shes not crazy. I think the best solution for the moment would be to go out with her for a while, then see from there. What do you guys think?
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

h

Post by jaredfogle »

BWAHAHAHAHAH

"she obviously wants to fudge"

Thats fucking funny.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Re: Sex (a question of?morals).

Post by clessoulis »

jaredfogle wrote:I know this girl. She is coming on pretty strong and she obviously wants to fudge. But what about the code? Never when a girls drunk, high, passed out, or emotionally weak at the time. Well as far as I know she was at one point bulimic and suicidal. But shes not crazy. I think the best solution for the moment would be to go out with her for a while, then see from there. What do you guys think?
Fudge her and make her yours.
DNR the current kickass dc programer. Thanks
for the emulator I've been waiting 2 years for.

Thanks to Reaper2k2 also for showing interest into WSC emulation.

Selfbooting for Noobs
SaSSO
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SaSSO »

Well it also does depend on age range, because the rules change depending on the age range.
SonicJam

Post by SonicJam »

If she's ready and emotionally stable at the time, then go ahead. Just take it slowly and don't forve it on her. And remember to always wear protection. :wink:

But is the sort of question you'd ask your buddies, not people on an internet forum whom you have no idea are like (geeks, virgins, fags, ultra cool, whatever :wink:)
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

fuck her man. but i wouldn't stick with her long. sounds like she got issues. taste that puss and get the fuck out.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

AmadeusZull wrote:fudge her man. but i wouldn't stick with her long. sounds like she got issues. taste that puss and get the fudge out.

lol Harsh but somewhat wise. Zull, Change your sig. Its too big.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

you got it dude!

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
reaper2k2
DC Developer
DC Developer

lol

Post by reaper2k2 »

Really if your sillly you will fudge her

gurls like that are dangours if you reject her she say ill kill my self

or some think silly ive had one like that stay away sex is not that great any way to wast your time with some one that has no care for life

Im telling you now stay away dont make a mistake i did it can end up hurting you more in the end!
http://homebrew.dcemulation.com/dcgames/ *homebrew webbrowser games *

http://r2k2gate.topcities.com *dev site and my releases*
Im' a Commodorian are you?
WhtCastle
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by WhtCastle »

Sex and run. And if she comes up to you a few days/weeks later and claims she's pregnant, claim you have never seen her before in your life and run.
/WhtCastle
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

Don't even touch her. You don't want some psycho girl stalking you or hooking you with her life on the line just because you decided to take a stroll down her path; and if she did die, it would be tough to try to forget something like that if you were to get into another relationship. My sister's boyfriend's friend finally decided to dump this psycho girl. She was super controlling and always manipulating him. He was weak for her honey, and she was not mentally stable. That is just a concoction for catastrophe.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
reaper2k2
DC Developer
DC Developer

yeah

Post by reaper2k2 »

VERY true it can wreak your life it almost did for me

she threaten to kill her self all the time if i was to be even 1 hour away from her .

its taken me over 2 years to get better my self dont bother with it
http://homebrew.dcemulation.com/dcgames/ *homebrew webbrowser games *

http://r2k2gate.topcities.com *dev site and my releases*
Im' a Commodorian are you?
SaSSO
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SaSSO »

Ever see the movie Swim Fan? Now do you want to live the movie Swin Fan? LoL Nah well I think you should just hit it and quit. You know, the ol' Bun and Run. Just go for it, sex is only important the first time. After that, its casual. Just be careful she isn't like that b*tch from Swim Fan. Or even that HBO movie Hysterical Blindness. Cuz then ur screwed (pun not intended).
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

I have a friend from work, and his ex-girlfriend would drive by at odd hours of the night. She would sit at his window staring in all the time, and he would just tell her to go away that he was not interested in her. If I was him, I would have put a restraining order on her. I know this other dude who ended up having to marry a psycho chick or else she would kill herself. The problem is that the dude was already married and having an affair with the psycho. Now the ex-wife hates his guts, and the psycho is no longer psycho....I am not sure if there is a moral to this story such as: "psycho therapy"... but I just do not think it is healthy to consider someone that is not emotionally healthy.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

God, that girl from SwimFan is hot! I don't care if she is a psyco bitch, I'd get with her. :lol:
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Re: lol

Post by Veggita2099 »

reaper2k2 wrote:Really if your sillly you will fudge her

gurls like that are dangours if you reject her she say ill kill my self

or some think silly ive had one like that stay away sex is not that great any way to wast your time with some one that has no care for life

Im telling you now stay away dont make a mistake i did it can end up hurting you more in the end!
I work at a mental hospital and have seen these type of girls. And Reaper here is right. This is not the type of girl you want to get involved with unless your willing to stick with her. Obviously nobody here truely knows what she like, but I have noticed that once you have mental problems they usually come back. I would be careful on useing her and running. I don't recommend doing that to any girl, but it coudl be dangerous for you and her. Remember that movie with Tom Cruise and the Psyco Women?? That could happen.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Safety in Nimbus
Revenge Therapist
Revenge Therapist

Re: Sex (a question of morals).

Post by Safety in Nimbus »

jaredfogle wrote:I know this girl. She is coming on pretty strong and she obviously wants to fudge. But what about the code? Never when a girls drunk, high, passed out, or emotionally weak at the time. Well as far as I know she was at one point bulimic and suicidal. But shes not crazy. I think the best solution for the moment would be to go out with her for a while, then see from there. What do you guys think?
if she was at one point suicidial then it shouldn't matter much (aren't we all?). if you like her then why are you even questioning it? by liking her i mean for a relationship, not for sex....get a friend with benefits, those work better since everything is laid out and no one gets emotionally hurt....unlike that girl may.
peer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by peer »

TLC fixes everything and if by somechance that doesn't work there's sedatives and institutes if those don't work then its absolutely positively hopeless beyond a doubt
JDCreationz
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by JDCreationz »

I say, "Do what your heart tells you", just watch out for them STDs ya heard meh??
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Re: Sex (a question of morals).

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

KoF Fan wrote:
if she was at one point suicidial then it shouldn't matter much (aren't we all?). if you like her then why are you even questioning it? by liking her i mean for a relationship, not for sex....get a friend with benefits, those work better since everything is laid out and no one gets emotionally hurt....unlike that girl may.

Hell yeah. F?ck buddies are a godsent.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe