i love eating ramen noodles raw...
if this has already been covered in one of the 11 pages of this thread, skip the rest of this post!!!
don't open the packaging... but just smash the noodles until they get all crumbley. then open the packaging, remove the soup base and open it. with the soup base open, put about 85% of it in your crumbled noodle mix.
why 85% b/c you don't want to eat all of that MSG!! haha
with the soup base in with your crushed noodles, grasp the top end and "shake n bake" that bad boy until the soup base roughly spreads itself out.
open and devour with a spoon b/c you don't want all that MSG on your fingertips!
btw, don't eat too many raw ramen packets... it's not that good for you!
think about it... the soup base is supposed to be diluted with water right? LOL
just an addendum to this post:
my favourite way to cook ramen noodles is to cook an egg while the noodles are boiling:
1. measure your 2 cups of water AND put the soup base in cold water
3. add noodles and cook for about 2 minutes
4. crack an egg and put it in the pot (just trust me!)
5. let the egg cook for about 30 seconds and then break the egg apart
6. cook for an additional minute, turn off the gas and cover the pot
7. wait 3-5 minutes
8. dump into a bowl and eat!