Ramen Noodles

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Nachtholm
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nachtholm »

AuroEdge wrote:Me, I just drive a minute down the road and pay 150 yen for fresh made from scratch Ramen.
Damn.... I wish I could do that.... as it is I tend to mix packages of ramen with Lo Mein noodles I buy at the chinese market down the street, then cook it up like Yakisoba and forget about the flavor packets... My roommate usually dissapears them in a few hours anyways.

Makes my Lo Mein noodles last longer :)
If a person does not know what evil is, how can that person define good?
If one has no concept of good, how can they understand evil?
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Re: Ramen Noodles

Post by ace »

So I've graduated from packaged ramen to making my own ramen stir fry now. I found that they sell six bricks of plain ramen at a local grocery store for about a buck, which is obviously a really good price. I like to add a little low sodium soy, chili, lime, sesame oil (similar to greay's recipe) with some stir fried vegetables and occasionally some meat. Makes a pretty cheap, moderately healthy and REALLY tasty meal.
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Re: Ramen Noodles

Post by Code-Red »

ace wrote:sesame oil
That's the winner right there.