Mario Sunshine

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mario Sunshine

Post by Veggita2099 »

I finnally seen some screens of this game. It actually looks pretty good, real good in fact.

It has me almost tempted to going and buying a GAmecube.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

Zelda isnt the only reason to go GC. The pressure is on Metroid Pime, now that Halo2 has been announced.
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I won't be buying Zelda. I won't go into any reasons why but I did buy all the other Zelda games (except the CDI one anyways)

Metroid Prime Looks good, as does Starfox adventures.

I guess I might buy zelda when its a 20 dollar game.
NeonGenesis
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by NeonGenesis »

I'm not a GC fan, but I will admit, the commercial for Mario Sunshine was very pretty :)
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

All I have to say is that Mario Sunshine better be good. I sold my Resident Evil for a reservation on it. I mean, I'm sure it will be, but I've been waiting 5 years for a worthy sequel to Mario 64, so my expectations are obviously very high.
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

I'd like to see a return to 2-D Mario. Or at least 2.5 dimensional graphics.

Can you guys remember when you first played Super Mario World? I want that feeling, only with 3-D backgrounds...
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

-Azathoth- wrote:I'd like to see a return to 2-D Mario. Or at least 2.5 dimensional graphics.

Can you guys remember when you first played Super Mario World? I want that feeling, only with 3-D backgrounds...
i was thinking about that yesterday
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

-Azathoth- wrote:I'd like to see a return to 2-D Mario. Or at least 2.5 dimensional graphics.

Wait for the GC Warioland game. Its the GB Wario games (which are great in case you didnt know) in a 2 dimensional playing style
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

Nyarlathotep wrote:

Wait for the GC Warioland game. Its the GB Wario games (which are great in case you didnt know) in a 2 dimensional playing style
those games rule
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

I think I might have to go get a gamecube.

It's 50 bucks cheaper, has the newer sonics, and it's NINTENDO! I have every nintendo console (excluding gbc and gba) :D
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

I hope Mario Sunshines good aswell, I'll import it as soon as Datel Release Freeloader...if they EVER do :roll:

I'll be importing Zelda and Starfox Adventures aswell :)
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

I don't know why, but for some reason I'm not really excited about Mario Sunshine. I'm not gonna get it. Maybe when the price goes down.
Klonoa
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Klonoa »

NeonGenesis wrote:I'm not a GC fan, but I will admit, the commercial for Mario Sunshine was very pretty :)
yeah it was pretty :) ... the 64 commercial was really good
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

I hated the commercial. It looked like it was being marketed to 5 year olds! Clean is better than dirty, and dirty is meaner than clean! :x
Wagh (Original)
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Wagh (Original) »

I thought the commercial was disturbing.. If anything it made me lose all the likeness I had for the gc because of Extreme G 3
pkScary
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by pkScary »

Wagh wrote:I thought the commercial was disturbing.. If anything it made me lose all the likeness I had for the gc because of Extreme G 3
That game is quite good...fun multiplayer

Super Mario Sunshine's graphics suck. Well at least I think so. We'll see how good the gameplay is.......but I too am not excited about it; though I don't own a Gamecube or Xbox, I would still get excited about let's say Halo 2.
dude322mg
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by dude322mg »

Thats what i want. Kinda like the first level of Super Smash Bros Melee, in adventure mode. 3D side scrolling
dude322mg
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by dude322mg »

MetalGearRay wrote:I hated the commercial. It looked like it was being marketed to 5 year olds! Clean is better than dirty, and dirty is meaner than clean! :x
I also think the commercial made the game look a little well... a little gay

But I will of course be buying this game, BTW, these are a couple other games on my list to buy. So could any of you's tell me if there any good?

Mario 64
Donkey 64
Luigi's Mansion
Dark Cloud
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Dark Cloud sucked I thought. Randomly generated dungeons, poor control, and almost no storyline. Donkey Kong 64 its ehh ok I guess. I had it and sold it on e-bay. Mario 64 is great. Can't really say on Luigi's Mansion.

I never seen teh commercial for the game only screenshots. Luigi's Mansion looks boreing to me. I played it about 5 min at wal-mart and all I did was walk around with a flashlight screaming MARIO!

I loved Mario 64 I played that game to death. I even got all 120 stars without cheating (lot of cussins though!) I too have been waiting for a sequel.

Even if I wanted Zelda I wouldn't import it cause a Adventure game would suck if you can't understand the language. I have been trying to play the new Castlevania GAme on GBA and I can't get anywhere cause I have no idea what the items do (items name are not english).
DoughBoy
Yes, that's right I'm a
Yes, that's right I'm a

Post by DoughBoy »

yup, lougis mansion is nothing special :roll: , great graphics, but pretty boring. I have high hopes for Mario sunshine :D
Another great and interesting post brought to you by the DoughBoy!

P.S. I'm looking for A Turbo Express, PM me if you got one.