Still More Shameless/Shameful Self-Promotion

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
S. Thompson
The Fuzmeister
The Fuzmeister
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Still More Shameless/Shameful Self-Promotion

Post by S. Thompson »

If you remember from other recent posts, I seem to keep turning up to shill some new, non-Dreamcast bullshit I've worked on...

Well, here's the latest album from yours truly.

I'm not expecting it to set the world on fire or anything, but I'm damn happy with the outcome of my work.
Anyway, I hope everyone's doing well... sorry this isn't DC/game dev related. :)

- Steve
politoe
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Has thanked: 0

Re: Still More Shameless/Shameful Self-Promotion

Post by politoe »

There is a reason you are making music.

The idea to form a band, came and went away with my high school days. There were three big high schools in the area with dozens of punk bands( in the last 20 years, I kid not, there have been probably 20+ new high schools built to fill the over saturated ones.)
I purchased a acoustic back in 2017, didn't touch it for 2 years, one magical day I picked it up and didn't stop for the next three years, I am not taught in any way to read music. I just play by ear, and whatever impulse the tiny spirit within inclines me to, usually it feels like I am burning a piece of myself away.
I have uploaded a collection about people, women I have met, some have left a bad taste, some have left a better impression, right now, its slowed down, even though the lyrics come to me impulsively. To be upfront, I am not rascist, I am abrasive as in whatever is there to do harm to my ebb & flow, needs to be pushed away. Everyone does it, and this hive mind of musicians does not help either. I stopped paying attention long ago, but the recently re united Mars Volta obviously did it with one of their songs, repeating "there you go"
http://linktr.ee/thereugo
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Re: Still More Shameless/Shameful Self-Promotion

Post by cube_b3 »

Shameless promotion or not, it is nice to have any indie dev still active.
Not having a game from you on DC in 20 years, not so nice :P

Oddly, I am not in any of these subscription services...
I use soundcloud and have been planning to update to YouTube Premium this year...

EDIT: 2019!