Skyrim!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Skyrim!

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

Awesomeness.

Wish the PC controls weren't blatantly designed for consoles, though.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Re: Skyrim!

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

There are a lot of fixes for that. Which is why the PC version is the version to play... modifications.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

There's nothing wrong with the console version. I love the way the load times allow you to complete daily tasks such as go to the toilet, eat dinner, or plan and construct your own fleet of nuclear submarines.
RyoDC
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by RyoDC »

Specially Cork wrote:There's nothing wrong with the console version. I love the way the load times allow you to complete daily tasks such as go to the toilet, eat dinner, or plan and construct your own fleet of nuclear submarines.
Extra sarcasm
How do I try to build a Dreamcast toolchain:
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Thought I'd give it a shot after not liking Oblivion. I did like Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Didn't give it a huge amount of playtime, but it felt like Oblivion still. I dunno, just don't like it. The conversation/character stuff is better, but it's still not nearly as good as Fallout 3/New Vegas. At least from what I saw. And it runs like crap on the PS3, by the way.

Might give it another shot on PC someday, but not for a while.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

You're crazy. Also, for some reason all of Bethesda's games run like shit on PS3.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:You're crazy. Also, for some reason all of Bethesda's games run like shit on PS3.
I will admit to not having played it enough to give it a fair judgement, not to mention playing it on console instead of PC (I never like first person games as much on consoles, Metroid Prime/Goldeneye excepted). I'll probably give it another shot when I can buy it for less than $20 on steam.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.