Can I have a mame disk to run on DCconsole

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
jefpol5
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Can I have a mame disk to run on DCconsole

Post by jefpol5 »

I would like a disk to run lots of arcade games. Ms. pacman, donkykong, space invaders etc.

I just don't have the time or patience to set this up. Would someone be willing to send me one. I would paypal for shipping and time.

thanks
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Re: Can I have a mame disk to run on DCconsole

Post by not just souLLy now »

I would post you one but I don't have the time or patience to write an envelope I'm afraid

sorry
jefpol5
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

looking for mame disk for DC

Post by jefpol5 »

I would like to play old arcade games on my DC. i don't have the time or patience to set this up. Any help would be appreciated. I will pay for shipping.
jefpol5
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by jefpol5 »

"I would post you one but I don't have the time or patience to write an envelope I'm afraid sorry" (not just souLLy now)

Your lack of time doesn't seem to have prevented you from making a negative comment on my post or hundreds of others. I can only imagine the kind of loser you are. I am sure that with all of your cool hobbies you must be a busy guy. I sure wish could be as cool as you.
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

Erm, you don't seem to know much about legalities, but we can't send you a MAME4ALL disc: It would be illegal to sell you the ROMs you are asking for.
Insane homebrew collector.
Christuserloeser

Re: looking for mame disk for DC

jefpol5 wrote:I would like to play old arcade games on my DC. i don't have the time or patience to set this up. Any help would be appreciated. I will pay for shipping.
jefpol5 wrote:I would like a disk to run lots of arcade games. Ms. pacman, donkykong, space invaders etc.

I just don't have the time or patience to set this up. Would someone be willing to send me one. I would paypal for shipping and time.

thanks

Why are you starting yet another thread for the same thing ? - I am sure there are other threads dealing with the same topic, ...like this one: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=96003
jefpol5
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by jefpol5 »

The disk does not have to contain the roms, just everything else and specific instructions on what i should do to add my own roms. when I copy/finalize the disk.

Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by jefpol5 on Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christuserloeser

Try to imagine a few hundred people asking for CD-ROMs, and 99,9% for the sole reason as they "just don't have the time or patience to set this up". - Now, if you don't have the time nor patience to do it for yourself, why would anyone of us have it to do it for you ?

I am sure if you would search these forums you'll find exactly the same request posted at least a few hundred times (and that would be only those requests that didn't get deleted because they obviously were asking for CDs that already include the games).

Since this emulator is free software and it is not hard to set up, it just makes much more sense to post tutorials so people can burn their own stuff.

- You cannot just add your games to a burned CD-ROM, which would make it necessary to explain how to burn a new copy from the files included to the CD-ROM, which takes us back to the beginning that a simple tutorial on how to burn your own CD is a much better solution.

Now you insulting souLLy doesn't exactly make it easier to help you at all. At first you assume that we got the time and patience you don't have to do something for you and then you start insulting respected scene members that hint to this flaw in your logic.

Anyway, here you go, try this tutorial I wrote yesterday: http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/index.php/Main/MAME4All
Polymira
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Polymira »

jefpol5 wrote:"I would post you one but I don't have the time or patience to write an envelope I'm afraid sorry" (not just souLLy now)

Your lack of time doesn't seem to have prevented you from making a negative comment on my post or hundreds of others. I can only imagine the kind of loser you are. I am sure that with all of your cool hobbies you must be a busy guy. I sure wish could be as cool as you.
And your lack of time doesn't seem to have prevented you from making yourself not only seem like a total douchebag, but lazy as well.

But I'm sure whatever is keeping you from spending 2min of research to burn a cd is very important, I wish I could be that busy and cool. But if it makes you feel better, I was burning dreamcast discs and writing tutorials at the age of 14. So I'm pretty sure it's not all that hard.
--pSyCo