OK! I'm attempting the PC-DC Server, but I NEED YOUR HELP!

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
SaSSO
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SaSSO »

The same thing happened to me as with SporkMan- it would connect for a sec then disconnect- thats just the way it goes. Try to get a free ISP to work with your DC- you will be better off trying that then trying to get the PC-DC connection to work!

Anyway, this topic is kinda old. Just take my advice cuz I was in the same situation as you once- look for a free ISP to use. If you don't find one, pay for Earthlink. If you don't want to waste money then tough luck. You can also ask your Broadband Provider if they offer Dial Up Access for free (some do if you are like traveling or something).

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. 8)
DoggieGT-R
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by DoggieGT-R »

did u guys try to use it to surf the internet yet? take it one step at a time, cuz if you can surf the net but cant play the game, then you will know there is something wrong with the winroute settings
Gundam ZZ
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Gundam ZZ »

Yeah, I guess I was wishing for something that isn't going to come true. It's just that the last time I tried using the DC's modem w/o notifying my phone company they got ticked and sent me nasty letters. But that was about 5 or 6 months ago, and I sent them a email about just dialing up. Thanks for your help *no sarcasm inserted* guys.
"Never try to teach a Pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig"