HuCast sources

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

HuCast sources

Post by Quzar »

It was brought to my attention that the current page for HuCast didn't have my offer for source upon request (which the old screamcast site's page did) I was going to just edit it to add it, but then realized I no longer had the original sources to the release. I know when I released it the issue was brought up and I did send out the source code, but I can't remember to who.

As of now, I'm pulling the binary, hopefully someone will have the source and I'll be able to put it back up (if not i'll work on re-porting it =\)
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
Darksaviour69
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Darksaviour69 »

OMG Quzar Breaks GPL ;)
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

I forgot to update here. Later that day I took them down. Hopefully I'll get to re-porting it at some point. My original port was almost 3 years ago though, so I don't remember how I did it.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man