PC Engine/ Turbo Duo Emulator...

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Tr?
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PC Engine/ Turbo Duo Emulator...

Post by Tr? »

Any new news on this.. or is it still on the back burner? I don't remember the name of it because I haven't been here in quite some time... :( And that makes it hard to search, bt searching for PC Engine gave me over 1900 results and that is a little too many...

Thanks in advance...
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

No news. It's on the top of my list, but my life's been a mess lately, especially regarding my computer which is currently incapacitated.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

Well, we'd really like to see one someday. I know that the devvers are busy with their real lives, but with so many weeks of nothing but hum-drum in the DC scene, a new emulator would really make things boom again...

Spreading his inquiries all over the net!

<^_^>
Tr?
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Tr? »

Quzar wrote:No news. It's on the top of my list, but my life's been a mess lately, especially regarding my computer which is currently incapacitated.
Good to hear that it hasn't been left behind! Thanks for the heads up... and your work is highly appreciated! On everything you have done for the DC Scene...
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

Yeah, really good to hear that! :D
Insane homebrew collector.
johnson
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by johnson »

There is an emu being done by LTK that is supposed to be near 100 percent compaitble with Turbo Grafx/PCE roms and cd's. It is called PCECast, but LTK hasnt shown or released anything other than what is on http://www.youtube.com.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=p ... rch_videos

supposedly he has this emu playing quite well with full sound.
JohnnyB
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by JohnnyB »

Hucast emulated the TG16 quite faithfully last time I tried it; however the speed was atrocious. I hope to see 16-bit emulation on par with 8-bit one day, it's no doubt technically feasible.
Tonfa
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Tonfa »

I'm glad to hear this project isn't dead, and I do hope your life smooths out man. I wish you all the best.