Where can i get pictures for the emu sms plus?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
impact135
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Where can i get pictures for the emu sms plus?

Post by impact135 »

and also i noticed theres a few different sms plus emus out there how do i know which one is the current one? does anyone know the name of it? I use sbiffy.com so i use sbi inducer as well.

so from what i understand i can have pics of the games when i click on the game title? and if so where can i get the pics.. i dont want to download the pics one by one cuz that would take all day is there a packet or something i could download? keep in mind im 56k but i can do it if its not more then 40 MB or so..

And would i have to rename my roms or could i leave the names the same? again it would take all day to rename all my roms so maybe theres a program or something?

any help would be greatly appriciated
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

impact135
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by impact135 »

thanks that site was very helpful.. however i have a few questions that the site did not address. I cannot get the pics to work right. Let me explain.. ive got it set up like this.. A master system games set, B master system games favorites, C game gear games set , D game gear games favorites.

So i took the pic folders and renamed A master system game set.. .etc.. just like above and put them in the snap folder.

it only had how to do pics if you name your files sms and gg or something.. but i want to have 4 game files so that wont work.. and besides i put a letter in front of every game file so they are all on top.. like A master system games set, B master system games favorites.. and so on..

I did rename my files using the sms checker file and all my files are renamed.. but still no pics.

I also noticed that it said title screen shots.. is there anywhere i can get a set of master system game gear pics that are in game?

thanks for any help.
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

Just put them into /SNAPS/SMS/ or /SNAPS/GG/. Doesn't matter where you put your ROMs, the emu knows from the file name which screenshot to load.

Also, a nice download for SMS fans:
Download: http://dcevolution.net/cgi-bin/download ... DEPv1b.zip
Info: http://dcevolution.net/emulation_depsmsgg.php
Insane homebrew collector.
impact135
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by impact135 »

ill give it a try thanks..

even if i do get it working do you know of any place where i can get screenshots of in game? but i want to download the entire sms and gg pics ... 1 by 1 would take hours probably..

thanks
Christuserloeser

Check your PMs.
impact135
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by impact135 »

thanks anyways.. really.. im gonna just take the pics off because it loads everytime i go to a new pic.. id rather just pick from a list and not have it load so much.

one more thing.. i cant get woody pop for master system to run properly.. it lets me control with analog but not the d pad which makes no sense.. no other game lets me do that. i want to control with the d pad.

maybe its a bad version of the game?
Christuserloeser

No, it's because it's a game that's been played with a paddle controller, thus the analog support.

Btw, for me the pics aren't loading at all...