Nester dc se

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
sunlollyking
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Nester dc se

Post by sunlollyking »

Hey guys just a problem with nester dc what happens every time i try to write a nrg image the image is like 7 megs big which is totally wrong i have like 500 roms and yes the rom destination is right i am using the one which is inside nester dc its the one inside local_library and when i use the builder i attach the rom destination to that folder which has me roms in
secondly do i have 2 add the screens and game genie codes myself or do they download them for me cheers please reply asap urgent
Vik Abominae X
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Re: Nester dc se

Post by Vik Abominae X »

sunlollyking wrote:Hey guys just a problem with nester dc what happens every time i try to write a nrg image the image is like 7 megs big which is totally wrong i have like 500 roms and yes the rom destination is right i am using the one which is inside nester dc its the one inside local_library and when i use the builder i attach the rom destination to that folder which has me roms in
secondly do i have 2 add the screens and game genie codes myself or do they download them for me cheers please reply asap urgent
Are you using the SBI or Scherzo's builder? I only know how to make the disc using Scherzo's builder...and that is pretty self-explanatory...use his method...it's insanely simple...and it automatically downloads all of the files except your ROMs...and you just point it at the folder and it zips them up with all of the screenshots, music, and instruction manuals...as well as linking the games to the Game Genie codes...
sunlollyking
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by sunlollyking »

yep im using the builder cheers also i would like to include box art and stuff so if anyone knows anything please inform me
jjoepr
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by jjoepr »

make sure you have the location of your roms directory and then make sure to point out the correct folder your roms are in when the builder asks for the rom directory. if this doesn't do it i don't know what will