VMU CD Dream On Edition Released

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
bucanero
DC Developer
DC Developer
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

VMU CD Dream On Edition Released

Post by bucanero »

I?ve just released the VMU CD version that won the first place in the 2nd Annual Dream On Contest. :D

This new VMU CD includes my latest VMU Backup CD and VMZip in one single disc, with a nice menu interface to select between the two applications. 8-)

You're invited to visit my page for more info, screenshots & download links: :wink:

http://www.bucanero.com.ar/verpost.php?id_noticia=179
Last edited by bucanero on Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Damon Plus
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Damon Plus »

Your work is awesome, but I have a question: It is possible to download the minigames to the VMU from the CD?
LyingWake
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by LyingWake »

Neat, but what's new?
bucanero
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by bucanero »

Damon Plus wrote:Your work is awesome, but I have a question: It is possible to download the minigames to the VMU from the CD?
Right now the vmu minigames cannot be transfered to a SEGA VMU, they only load into Marcus' vmu emulator.
bucanero
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by bucanero »

LyingWake wrote:Neat, but what's new?
Well, basically:

VMU CD = VMU Backup CD v1.3.0 + VMZip v1.0.0 + some more new saves + some vmu minigames and animations.

I guess the equation gives a good result for those who haven't burned any previous versions of my VMU discs... but if you already have'em burned then you can skip this release.