need some help burning neo4all

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
THE#1SonicFan
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

need some help burning neo4all

Post by THE#1SonicFan »

I downloaded Neo4all the other day, and I wanted to burn it, but strange thing is that all it came with was like the 1st_read.bin. What the hell? What do I need to do to burn it? if u can just tell me what all I need to put in there I can take it from there, all I have to do is just make a cdi with selfboot.
Don't like me or just don't like what I've said, click here.
Oh yeah, as Sonic fan's go, I would kick your ass in to next week.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

wow, why did i assume correctly that you would be the type who would use neo4all o_O?
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
THE#1SonicFan
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by THE#1SonicFan »

I figured hell y not. Since everyone says its a great emulator, and I like great emulators, I figured I'd get it. But thing is, I don't know how to burn it/what to incert into it, plus I don't know what I need to download. Anybody?
Hashmire420
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Hashmire420 »

http://chui.dcemu.co.uk/neo4all.html

everything you need just get rid of your thing you have already downloaded (keep your roms) follow the instructions their and also download only from their.
Ceeg wrote:>_>
*imagines an X Box that can please me........sexually*
ices
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by ices »

Got one working, but when i load it a white screen apears after the dc logo ... and then the dc reads the cdr like hell ... is this correct? how to use?
THE#1SonicFan
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by THE#1SonicFan »

Hashmire420 wrote:http://chui.dcemu.co.uk/neo4all.html

everything you need just get rid of your thing you have already downloaded (keep your roms) follow the instructions their and also download only from their.
that doesn't tell me anything cu z thats where I did download the binary from there and all it came with was the 1st_read.bin and a read me which doesn't tell u anything on how to burn it.
LyingWake
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by LyingWake »

Better off holding off until a new version - Beta3 is completely broken and chui is working to get a fixed version out.