Dream Coding Grand Prix 2005

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
WRAGGSTER
DCEmu.co.uk Webmaster
DCEmu.co.uk Webmaster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dream Coding Grand Prix 2005

Post by WRAGGSTER »

The second annnual ( http://www.dcemu.co.uk/dcgp2005.shtml) Dreamcast Coding Grand Prix is now underway, the follow up to last years Competition inconjunction with GP32 Extreme and Lik Sang, this year you can enter anything from Emulators to Games, Demos, Multimedia Apps, Software, Beats of Rage, Quake and Doom Mods and Fenix Games etc. The Competition starts now and ends on November 31st 2005. The prizes include a Nintendo DS, a NeoGeo Pocket Colour with 6 games and 2 Gameking 2 Consoles with games and Finally (for now anyway) a signed copy of Maqiupai by the author JMD, full details can be found on the ( http://www.dcemu.co.uk/dcgp2005.shtml ) Dreamcast Coding Grand Prix 2005 Page
Webmaster of DCEmu

The Homebrew and Gaming Network Covering All Consoles.
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

A much larger competition in terms of scope. Cool deal. Don't think I'll have much time for this one though. :(
Or the Dream On, which I had entertained thoughts of entering at one point.
No signature.
Tyne
Pimp DC Devver
Pimp DC Devver

Post by Tyne »

I won't enter this one, I want someone else to win QuakeDev .. but if nobody enters then I guess I'll have to.
"I'm convinced RenegadeC is in fact not a human, but rather an experimental IRC/QuakeC bot who has the ability to randomly formulate mods and code them, programmed to have a distinct Canadian personality as well."
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

I'm seriously gonna try to enter this one... Hopefully I'll have something together :)
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

Hey wraggster, Lord Ball and I have been wondering what the rules were for the Beats of Rage mods: Does it have to be a completely original mod? or Can it use edited sprites or music? or anything kind of rules like that. We're thinking of competiting but not with just modding within the regular bor engine. We have a pretty good idea of what we would like to do and tie along an original story but for the time allowed, I don't think we'll have time to make original sprites for every part of the game. Thanks for your time.
If you've got an ass, I'll kick it!
WRAGGSTER
DCEmu.co.uk Webmaster
DCEmu.co.uk Webmaster

Post by WRAGGSTER »

use what you like i may not host the downloads but if the mod looks good then thats cool :)
Webmaster of DCEmu

The Homebrew and Gaming Network Covering All Consoles.