New Genesis Emulator?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Post by |darc| »

toastman wrote:I'm just glad that I don't have to day anything.

And can someone PM me the link to his site? The NGEmu site doesn't exist seemingly, the Sourceforge site is bare, and the forum link has a bunch of "Hax0red by J0xor" on it before it redirects to Google.
I want to see what the tard has to say about himself now.
Check j00r PMs.
It's thinking...
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Matisfaction »

SchmuckofNI wrote:Its a risk that you take when you have an open source that people won't give credit to those who deserve it. I am sorry this happened, but it was bound to in one way or another.
That's not the point at all,
It's not, not giving credit (as if that's not bad enough), It's claiming that it's ALL his own work in a pathetic attempt to gain some recognition (but that's Reaper for you). Not to mention braking several licensing laws to boot.
SchmuckofNI wrote:I think someone should retailate by taking Ians hacked code and hacking it as well. That would be interesting.
Yeah, that's a real good idea :roll:

It's not that BA is pissed because someone "improved" (Not that i can see how) on his work. It's a kick in the teeth when some gimboid comes along and takes all your hard work and others who contributed. Then basically piss on it, by trying to claim it for his own for his own ends, This Gencast doesn't contribute to anything other than an inflated ego.

Seems to me that the only people who support Reaper in this are the "Where's my free emulator?" brigade. That don't care how it gets into their grubby mits as long as they have it.
Last edited by Matisfaction on Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
groundbeef
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
Been thanked: 0

Post by groundbeef »

Fine, Ian is wrong

What is everyone going to do? Piss and moan. Get a grip. Leave Ian to what he does, and do what you all know how to do. Stop complaining about him if he doesn't have what it takes to program. Is this so hard? There is no way you are going to be able to stop him from what he does. He will get his material out regardless of what you do. There isn't any court of law that will side with any of you against what he has done, whether he has done something or not. I suggest everyone take a look at what you are doing....feeding the trolls. He has gained your attention, and there is no way of trully fighting it...all you are doing is taking more time away from finishing what you started. It has been over a year since Gen Plus has been updated....why bother spending another year complaining and whining about Ian? Maybe it is you guys that lack the talent...who knows?

I guess this all doesn't mean crap...I guess wasting time going after little Ian is what will make you all happy. Crushing the bug.
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

OK, I'm closing this.

1) This topic is nothing but a flamefest
2) Ian Micheal is aware of this topic

So, there's no point in keeping it open anymore.