Vmu Universal Uploader Source - Download Removed

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Vmu Universal Uploader Source - Download Removed

Post by NightStalker »

Just for archiving I am uploading the original source code for the vmu universal file uploader(compatible with planetweb and dp/dk).You can use it on any freehost that gives php/cgi access.Also on any pay host.

Im uploading it now.And will link it in a sec..check my homepage link below to get.

Tripod for the record has issues with the uploader.

edit:download removed
Last edited by NightStalker on Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

Source uplaoded.

Note:I was given this source by Doug a.k.a Kefka owner of the now defunct Dreamserv Vmu Website several years back.He asked me to keep it and use if he decided not to return to the dc scene.And it's been now 3 years since he has been heard from so I am now putting it out there for everyone to use.Portions were also created by jeffma.

If you have a web host,by all means...let the vmu file archives begin!!!
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

edit:download removed
Last edited by NightStalker on Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

This is great. I am archiving all these pages for future referrence.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

i removed the download..well it was removed by tripod.anyway i managed to find doug c. creator of this source which was the most recent and sent what he gave me back to him.if you wish to get this source you can dig thru the archives at dcbg and contact doug.
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Smurph »

If you want, I can probably host the download for a while.