Ideas for Scherzo's NesterDC SE.

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
cagmere
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cagmere »

Seriously, how long does it really take to update an emulator that was nearly perfect to begin with? Wasn't this supposed to be released by Christmas '04?
Strapping Scherzo
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Strapping Scherzo »

cagmere wrote:Seriously, how long does it really take to update an emulator that was nearly perfect to begin with? Wasn't this supposed to be released by Christmas '04?
I don't know WTF you're doing, so why don't you STFU.
LyingWake
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by LyingWake »

scherzo wrote:
cagmere wrote:Seriously, how long does it really take to update an emulator that was nearly perfect to begin with? Wasn't this supposed to be released by Christmas '04?
I don't know WTF you're doing, so why don't you STFU.
Burn.
drybed
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by drybed »

HAHAHAAHAH, damn, this emulator has been worked on since christmas '04, never knew that, we should be expecting somethign really good then:)
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

The more pressure there is, the more it become's work and not fun. Then it just gets harder and harder to WANT to do work. ::goes back to fun::
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

damn. these people need to chillz and stop bugging ya, man! Sorry about alla the crap they're giving you. let's see them make a better emulator, lolz. :lol:

Spreading his inquiries all over the net!

<^_^>
Strapping Scherzo
DC Developer
DC Developer

I checked his post history to see if he has any right to talk. He doesn't. He's a pawn. A dingleberry on the ass of life.
Syd
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Syd »

scherzo wrote:I checked his post history to see if he has any right to talk. He doesn't. He's a pawn. A dingleberry on the ass of life.
I usually don't comment when someone is acting like an a$$, but in this case I have to say you're damn right.

To tell you the truth, if it were me making the emulator I probably would have given up long ago. Thats mostly cause I don't finish anything though, especially when the fun gets taken out of it (I could like off a whole bunch of RPGs). It's nice to know there are people out there that keep on working at a project even though there doesn't seem to be much enjoyment from it at times.

In other words, I appreciate all your hard work Scherzo! :D
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

scherzo wrote:I checked his post history to see if he has any right to talk. He doesn't. He's a pawn. A dingleberry on the ass of life.

:jumpinggrins: :jumpinggrins: :rofl: Ha ha ha. Truer words were never spoken, scherzo, lol. But, then again, check MY history and I don't have a right to talk either, heh. You the currently the "DIS & BURN KING"! Keep up the good work on the emu, btw.

<^_^>
Strapping Scherzo
DC Developer
DC Developer

jessman wrote:But, then again, check MY history and I don't have a right to talk either, heh.
Yeah, but you don't talk smack.
Dreamcast4life
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Dreamcast4life »

I really look forward to when you release this 8-bit emulated monster, I love the NES.
Have you played dreamcast today?
crt023
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by crt023 »

Keep up the good work scherzo. I am prepared to wait as long as it takes even if I have to hold my dreamcast together with duct tape. If they want to play NesterDC now there are several versions available. So take your time and enjoy doing it. :)
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

scherzo wrote:Yeah, but you don't talk smack.
Thanks man, lol. But, judging by your siggy, it looks like kermit's been doing nothing but shooting HIS mouth off on TV, heh. There's nothing I hate worse than a deceiving muppet, lmao. I knew he was a nazi!

<^_^>
tray262
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by tray262 »

Seriously, WTF is your problem ? I bet you couldn't even imagine how many hours have gone into this project. If you don't have anything positive to say I'll repeat Scherzo "STFU". Scherzo keep up the great work, and take your time.
abydos1000
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by abydos1000 »

Refer this individual to a certain thread in null. I think he is more likely the leftovers inside a you know what after doing you know what.

Seriously, take your time. It will take as long as it takes, and it's not like the world will end without it. The fun things in life are more important; friends, family, long summer days. Be well.
cagmere
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by cagmere »

Haha, you are all tools, and the responses are comical. Thanks for the laughs guys.
crt023
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by crt023 »

Seriously, how long does it really take to update an emulator that was nearly perfect to begin with? Wasn't this supposed to be released by Christmas '04?
So stick with the other emulator and quit biting the hand that feeds you! :evil:
Ominous 0nionfrog
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Ominous 0nionfrog »

Lets kill him... :twisted:
Its bitches like him that piss of devs, sometimes causing them to leave the scene..
I like Scherzo here, he's cool! 8-)
jaredfogle wrote: Every time you jack off, you kill thousands of "people."
crt023
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by crt023 »

I'll vote for a ban.
Hats off to you cagmere :rumpshaker:
Travis of the Cosmos
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Travis of the Cosmos »

No dump of "Werewolf: The Last Warrior" worked on previous versions of nesterDC.
It freezes at the first gameplay screen.