Oranizing 500 CD-R's

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
molotovwars
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Oranizing 500 CD-R's

Post by molotovwars »

I've backed up a lot of files from my computer and have eveything currently in spindels catagorized by the type of files they are. It works moderately well, but I'm looking to maybe transfer them all to binders with removeable pages. I'm worried about cost, my current method is free, but many binders and pages could get quite expensive. Any advice or sites to look to buy what I'm looking for?
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer

Post by curt_grymala »

Try this site. I don't know what your price range is, but that's where my office orders all of our supplies.

Also, I don't know if they carry things like that, but http://buy.com/ is a fantastic site. Whenever I've ordered things from there, they've come to me amazingly fast. The last time I ordered something, it was here the next day. I actually got an email telling me it was on its way after I received the package. :lol:

EDIT - I found this on Buy.com.
DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
DC Evolution - Disc Images
DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.
molotovwars
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by molotovwars »

thanks a lot curt, I may just go with those sheets you found, thats 15$ to hold 200 cd's, so maybe two or three of those and I'm set, plus a couple cheap binders. Thanks again.