Will there ever be a way to play parrapa the rappa and Castl

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
spiderman11
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Will there ever be a way to play parrapa the rappa and Castl

Post by spiderman11 »

and Castlevania Symphony of the NIght on DC? I sure hope so. Those were great PS1 games. :D
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

It's not lookin' too good my friend. If there was ANY game I would love to play on DC, it would be Castlevania: SOTN, but seeing as how there really aren't a whole lot of Playstaion emus comin' out for DC...it probably won't happen any time soon :cry: But you might as well keep your eyes open...ya never know what'll pop up when nobody's lookin'.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I hate parrapa the rapper, but at the same time I have a urge to play the demo of it right now.

If I ever seen it for like 10 bucks Id buy it just to see crackerassed graphics again.. My demo disk is missing in action so I can't play it at all right now.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

This looks like an opportunity to link my incredible WWF Smackdown 2 screen-shots again!

THIS is the game I'd like to see on DC, and with any luck, this is how it'd look with the enhanced Bleem! graphics! :D

http://www.geocities.com/vanlardo/SD2_screens_1.html

Why did Bleem! have to go bust before releasing this title? Why? :cry:
Image http://www.geocities.com/vanlardo HELP! I CAN'T POST ANY MORE MESSAGES! I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES TELLING ME TO COME BACK LATER!
hosdaboss
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by hosdaboss »

ROAD RASH! That is the game the needs porting/emulation. That's the only thing the dc lacks...since we don't have a genesis emulator that will play road rash. That is possibly my favorite game of all time(or maybe unreal :D) and I would pay a lot of money to play it on my dc
Cutman
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by Cutman »

Road Rash for PSOne blows. Once the Road Rash games on PSOne came out that series went downhill, fast. The 3DO Road Rash was the best of the series and if you haven't played it you should try and play it. Too bad 3DO died it was a great system just like the DC.
hosdaboss
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by hosdaboss »

If you are a Road Rash maniac like me anything wil do :D!!! I just want to play road rash, my genesis wont work anymore.

ps...nice screen shots there
discostu55555
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by discostu55555 »

i liked road rash 3d... i mostly liked the complete openness where you could just ride forever... the first road rash for psx sucked big time though, and i never even played the "jailbreak" one (seemed to gimmiky to me)...oh yeah, and van lardo, my bleem!cast-like pics were the shiznit back in the day (and i even had C:SotN pics)...by the way, what settings are you using for yours? if you arent sure, you can just cut and paste the text file thats created when you use the internal screenshot capture...im actually gonna fire up epsxe later to see how good i can get it looking with the "new" plugins (been about 5 releases since i posted my pics, and an emulator version change)...