DSNES .95 rules, but save files not working...

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DSNES .95 rules, but save files not working...

Post by fatheadpi »

I just downloaded the new dsnes, and aside from the sorta stupid valentine's day theme, it rules. However, I can't get it to load my save file for chrono trigger. This happened to anyone?
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Schnapple »

I think it's because of the new compressed save format. Perhaps someone will figure out a new way to convert old saves.
miah
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by miah »

Hrm. After playing Harvest moon for countless hours with 0.9.5 and not being able to load the save after that I'd say saves don't work at all right now. It's probably saving, but loading is definately disfunctional.

-miah