IP.Bin for the psx emulator?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
monxcide
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

IP.Bin for the psx emulator?

Post by monxcide »

can some one please help me out ive unloaded the unscrambled files and i have no ip.bin file for the psx emulator. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

Download the plain files for NesterDC. Use that ip.bin. They're (almost) all the same. AFAIK, the only one that won't work is the one from DreamSNES.
monxcide
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by monxcide »

I tryed the IP.Bin from nester and it keeps reseting, goes to the sega screen and says consolvision in the bottom right hand corner but goes right back to the dreamcast screen and repeats over and over again? any addtional help?
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

Odd. The PSX emulator you're referring to is PCSX-DC, correct?
monxcide
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by monxcide »

sorry had to run last night. Yes that is correct. Ive tryed the ip.bin from all the emulators i have and they all do the same thing
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

monxcide wrote:I tryed the IP.Bin from nester and it keeps reseting, goes to the sega screen and says consolvision in the bottom right hand corner but goes right back to the dreamcast screen and repeats over and over again? any addtional help?
Did you scramble the 1st_read.bin before burning?
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

ZacMc wrote:
monxcide wrote:I tryed the IP.Bin from nester and it keeps reseting, goes to the sega screen and says consolvision in the bottom right hand corner but goes right back to the dreamcast screen and repeats over and over again? any addtional help?
Did you scramble the 1st_read.bin before burning?
There's an app that will tell you if a bin is scrambled or not, and then scramble/unscramble it if you want. Check http://consolevision.com/members/fackue/checker.html for that app. If the bin is unscrambled, scramble it.