Kenseiden.com going down for a bit

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Heliophobe
Smeg Creator
Smeg Creator
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kenseiden.com going down for a bit

Post by Heliophobe »

I'm going to be moving Kenseiden.com to a new web hosting company, so before the end of the both it'll be offline, along with my email account at that address.

It might be a little while (couple weeks) before I have it back up again, as I haven't picked a new hosting service (any recommendations? I like cheap, accepts credit cards, cgi-bin (not that I use it), and doesn't make me pay for a year up front. shell access is a bonus) - and I'm sort broke this week, anyway. But rest assured before October it'll be back with the same nearly blank front page and status updates from last september.

All this is subject to me remembering to call them and cancel my account before Sunday, or else I'll be obligated to stay another month. In which case, never mind.
Number Six
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Re: Kenseiden.com going down for a bit

Post by Number Six »

Heliophobe wrote:But rest assured before October it'll be back with the same nearly blank front page and status updates from last september.
Oddly enough, I found this to be both sad and funny. :?
DARKGATE wrote:look me in the my balls eyes :o
Heliophobe
Smeg Creator
Smeg Creator

Post by Heliophobe »

Not surprisingly, I forgot to cancel that account (good bye $15. sigh). So, disregard.

Number_six: Yeah, that's how I feel about it too....
WRAGGSTER
DCEmu.co.uk Webmaster
DCEmu.co.uk Webmaster

Post by WRAGGSTER »

i for one cant wait for another Smeg in whatever capacity be it alpha testing,beta etc :)

i cant believe how good it is
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

I like the Sega Master System game, Kenseiden! :D
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.