I need help burning emulator

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
shinkuuhadouken
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I need help burning emulator

Post by shinkuuhadouken »

hi I am new to Dreamcast emulation and i have tried to burn the Dreammsx emulator on to a disc but have failed miserably. I followed the directions on the readme file thats on the zip file but maybe I did something rom. I believe that i am confused with the wording maybe i just don't know how to do it i used nero burner if anybody out there could help me please let me know how i should burn the files.

i am confused with "Burn all files in the cdrom dir + your .rom and .dsk files to cdr root."
I am KING OF STREET FIGHTERS (KING OF FIGHTERS + STREET FIGHTER)with my ART OF FIGHTING and my FATAL FURY TEKKENS MY MORTAL KOMBAT WHEN I VIRTUA FIGHT WITH MY DOA. THANK YOU. ARIGATO GOZAIMASU MR ROBOTO
zickfun
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by zickfun »

means just leave it the way it is and put all your roms in the same directory with ip.bin and 1st_read.bin. then burn all the file's (with ip.bin and blah bla bla) to cd...and follow the rest in the readme
shinkuuhadouken
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by shinkuuhadouken »

thanks a lot mate, I can't believe how stupid I was I made something complicated that really wasn't at all
I am KING OF STREET FIGHTERS (KING OF FIGHTERS + STREET FIGHTER)with my ART OF FIGHTING and my FATAL FURY TEKKENS MY MORTAL KOMBAT WHEN I VIRTUA FIGHT WITH MY DOA. THANK YOU. ARIGATO GOZAIMASU MR ROBOTO