Please Read

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
pikkon
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Please Read

Post by pikkon »

Its ok to backup playstation games for PCSX,but you cant backup a Dreamcast
game,whats the difference.There is none.Even if you own the game
its still illegal.a lot of people on this board say not to talk about warez,
well,backing up a playstation is warez.
The Kron
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by The Kron »

Currently the only way to play a game on PCSXDC is via loading the game as a .bin file right?, In no posts have the location of Playstation backups or ISO files been discussed and the only process that has been described on this site has been on how to edit your own Playstation originals of which this site is leaving at the end users choice..in no way have we condoned using a warez (:ie item that is currently not owned by the user).

Im unsure as to what your trying to gauge from your post?

The end point is...it is up to the user if they want to try PCSXDC and load a game via the only current means possible by using their own games its up to them, in none of the threads have we advertently or inadvertently given info on where to find games that are ripped.

Everyone and their dog knows you can copy a PS game with a standard cd-writer.

I personally have a strong distain for people who partake in warez and hope justice comes to them in the form of a bus travelling head on at 50+mph.

Oh and http://www.dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewto ... ght=#99354 this IS illegal. I also see from your previous posts that you pro warez and if you think this site is going to help people who think they have the right to own every game without giving something back you can think again...You have the right to and deserve NOTHING
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

true

Post by vicviper74 »

I JUST WANT TO GIVE A HEARTY AMEN TO MY BROTHER, The Kron Nothing has ever been said about backing up or copying or whatever.
Since people seem to message me for nuthin!!! I removed my messenger link ha ha ha ha