DCGEN

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

DCGEN

Post by Nico0020 »

I am having a lot of trouble burning DCGEN. I try to use the self booting image of NERO. But when I try to use it it says something about it has to be a disk at one or track at once thing. It says I can still try though but it always stops at 79%. I tried burning the nonselfbooting. I putthe file in the root, but it does not work. Do I have to do something specific? Please Reply ASAP! Thanks to who does.
betaiotaomega
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
Been thanked: 0

Post by betaiotaomega »

I had this same problem with other emulaters, but it might be your drive thats the problem. When that message about disc at once and stuff comes up, say yes. It should work, unless you have a crumby burner
Dr Wily

Post by Dr Wily »

fixing date for 007
Lilmuckers
Resident Transvestite
Resident Transvestite

Post by Lilmuckers »

http://www.Spider-Console.co.uk
the ONLY place to leave
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Very often when I'm burning DC stuff Nero will appear to freeze (the clock stops and everything) but it's still working. Leave it for a few minutes and it might carry on again. I wasted a bunch of CD-Rs Ctrl-Alt-Delete-ing when it happened the first few times.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!