PSX2DC news[good and bad]

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
sixteen-bit
Hardware Freak
Hardware Freak
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by sixteen-bit » Wed Jul 03, 2002 6:53 pm

Puckman wrote:
Puckman wrote:a crappy emu that plays all games

finish reading the sentence before u write
I did and the point still stands that you called bleemcast a crappy emu but seem to be wanting a crappy emu, admittedly one that plays more games
DJ Samba D
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by DJ Samba D » Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:04 pm

ZacMc wrote:
i wasted 15 bucks a piece for all 3 emus and they were all trash. the only games u could play on them were gt2 tekken and mgs...
Well you did know that before you bought then didn't you??
Puckman wrote: and all of them played like crap.
Played like crap? How so??
GT2 plays very well thanx... it looks so much sweeter than on a bog-standard PSX :) and Puckman how can they all play crap? Also, please enlighten us on how Bleem!Cast was a crap emu and yet u want a crap emu? Please, just stop talking sh*t
Jeeba Jabba, On Pinoy, wrote:First, Learn how to speak english and spell. Second, Yes you have the right of Freedom of Speech, So do I. I can get pissed at you're ignorant self for saying dumber things than Miko or Great One... Now thats low
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura » Thu Jul 04, 2002 11:14 am

Personally, I'd rather have a PSX emulator that plays a lot of games as they appeared on a PSX than a PSX emulator that plays games with enhanced graphics, but at the expense of speed/accuracy. I'd prefer playable first, pretty second.

That said, I'd rather have an emulator that plays one or two games near-perfectly than an emu that plays a lot of games imperfectly. As long as I had those games (I only had Tekken3).
Puckman
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Puckman » Thu Jul 04, 2002 6:35 pm

BlackAura wrote:Personally, I'd rather have a PSX emulator that plays a lot of games as they appeared on a PSX than a PSX emulator that plays games with enhanced graphics, but at the expense of speed/accuracy. I'd prefer playable first, pretty second.

That said, I'd rather have an emulator that plays one or two games near-perfectly than an emu that plays a lot of games imperfectly. As long as I had those games (I only had Tekken3).

ok this is what i was trying to say. i dont no it came out wrong when i typed it. but that just probally because im not the smartest kid in the world :( oh well. thanks for fixing my crap blackaura
Life Sux and you know it.
dcemuler
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by dcemuler » Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:01 pm

And what about qpsx ? are they gonna have a good speed ?
And how the hell is the progress of that thing ???
Seeking only strenght
Couldness that could burn a person
Throwing away pride
Stopping time with hatred