What Emulator would you most like to see?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
DCmad
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DCmad »

ok my 2 cents

GBA definatelly
neo geo ??
saturn (i sold my disks)
sega CD

is to dream? so lets dream!
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by clessoulis »

Why are you Mad at DC what did it do to you? No the other nots no for you wish list just no. If it doesnt have WSC on your list dont bother saying it. *wink wink*
flabbyfox
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by flabbyfox »

Sega Saturn
SegaCD
Play more DC now!
Jason86Z28
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Jason86Z28 »

-Saturn

-Full Speed DreamSNES... my top 5 games all run about 25%-33% too slow, even w/ sound turned off :-(

-Working Genesis... I've only tried about 2 or 3 roms, but DCGen will load up the SEGA screen at the beginning and then crap out on me :-(
bender
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by bender »

Neo Geo emulator it's not possible and the reason it's that cartridges are faster than cdroms so before running the game the emu needs to copy the rom into the ram of the dc, but the dc has only 16Mb and it's not enough to copy the game and run the emulator for that game.

But what about Neogeo CD? Probably it's possible and someone could do it. Uhmmm, really interesting. :)