Elysian Shadows team to release their development suite!

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Dormoxx
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Elysian Shadows team to release their development suite!

Post by Dormoxx »

Last edited by Dormoxx on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#PlaySkullgirls
GyroVorbis
Elysian Shadows Developer

Re: Elysian Shadows team to release their development suite!

Post by GyroVorbis »

Looks like some seriously legit stuff right here! Haha!
AlbionRemain

Post by AlbionRemain »

Slightly off-topic, but I wanted to stop in and introduce myself. My name is Tyler Rogers and I am one of the leads behind the Elysian Shadows project. Although I've always been a fan of my Dreamcast, I've also always been more of the forum "lurking" type and old habits die hard. However, I wanted to take a min to personally thank sites like DCEmulation for their impressive support and even more impressive community.

The Elysian Shadows Team is very excited to be able to give back to the Dreamcast community that had a part in making us who we are today. Even though projects such as Elysian Shadows remind the world that "It's Still Thinking", we know that all good things must have a beginning...
GyroVorbis - Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 wrote:I just found this site today. I just got a Dreamcast the other day. I have a PS2. After visiting this site I believe that Dreamcast is the best console in the world. EMULATION? For Dreamcast? Awesome! I'm fourteen. I'm so confused. I keep looking at guides. I need something that isn't partial. A gui...
...Thank you for being a part of ours!
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

AlbionRemain wrote:Slightly off-topic, but I wanted to stop in and introduce myself. My name is Tyler Rogers and I am one of the leads behind the Elysian Shadows project. Although I've always been a fan of my Dreamcast, I've also always been more of the forum "lurking" type and old habits die hard. However, I wanted to take a min to personally thank sites like DCEmulation for their impressive support and even more impressive community.
Hi there and welcome to DCEmu, Tyler. :)
Insane homebrew collector.
hilltopper06
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by hilltopper06 »

I was super excited to see the Elysian Shadows kickstarter hit it's initial funding goal. Do you think it would be possible to see what the DC build looks like right now compared to all the promo images that have been put out that I am assuming are PC based? Thanks!
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

Welcome, Tyler!
hilltopper06 wrote:Do you think it would be possible to see what the DC build looks like right now compared to all the promo images that have been put out that I am assuming are PC based? Thanks!
There's a video comparison between the different lighting effects here. I guess the one at 7:30 is how the DC version will look.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube