Anyone have any spare sega saturn parts?

Discuss modifications you have done or plan to do to your Dreamcast or any other hardware, or discuss devices you want to build. If your console does not work or is acting up, ask about fixing it in here.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Anyone have any spare sega saturn parts?

Post by Smiley » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:17 pm

Because I need a internal psu for my sega saturn. I'm not sure which model it is, but I can tell you that the motherboard and the controller port come in one piece as opposed to a previous saturn I had where they were seperate.

The only spare saturn parts I have are a psu from another model and I didn't realize they weren't compatible. :evil:
B-RAD
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Re: Anyone have any spare sega saturn parts?

Post by B-RAD » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:33 pm

Smiley wrote:Because I need a internal psu for my sega saturn. I'm not sure which model it is, but I can tell you that the motherboard and the controller port come in one piece as opposed to a previous saturn I had where they were seperate.

The only spare saturn parts I have are a psu from another model and I didn't realize they weren't compatible. :evil:

After about 5 minutes googling, I found this site: http://www.angelfire.com/pa/Raluminat/forsale.html

Hope that helps! :wink:
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:06 pm

I've got a Sega Saturn that just doesn't read CDs. All other parts are good though.