to all dreamcast devlopers interested in a great port look

If you have any questions on programming, this is the place to ask them, whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer. Discussion on programming in general is also welcome. We will help you with programming homework, but we will not do your work for you! Any porting requests must be made in Developmental Ideas.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

to all dreamcast devlopers interested in a great port look

Post by gamedudex2 » Wed May 03, 2006 1:44 pm

http://stonedmonkeysoftware.com/forums/ ... =1769#1769

i posted in the suggestion forum about it dunno if anyone here would be interested in it but its a wrestling sim thats gained a lot of online attention on the prowrestlimg sim boards

its text based like the ewr and total extreme wrestling 2005 from gretdog stoftware is.

if anyone interested go on the site and reply to that topic maybe we can finnaly get a wrestling sim the ewr game never got open source and never will cause the creator makes tew which is for profit but this game could be good. i remeber a while back they had some people wondering if ewr would get ported , since that can't this would be worth a shot.
?И?H&#1028
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by ?И?H&#1028 » Wed May 03, 2006 3:57 pm

hey dude i got this cool ass interview of stone cold in ECW. Would ulike to see it?
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 » Wed May 03, 2006 6:52 pm

is it the one of him dressed like eric bishoff or the hogan one?

also this isnt a wrestling topic so please go to the offtopic forum and go the the official ecw topic which is the wrestlign section

also could a mod please move this topic to developmental ideas i'm sorry i placed in wrong section