PVR PDF

If you have any questions on programming, this is the place to ask them, whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer. Discussion on programming in general is also welcome. We will help you with programming homework, but we will not do your work for you! Any porting requests must be made in Developmental Ideas.
Warmtoe
DC Developer
DC Developer
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PVR PDF

Post by Warmtoe »

I'm working on my gun driver again - and its starting to come together BUT (always a BUT!) I want to see if I'm missing a trick.

I have seen a link to a PDF about the PVR chip - on the DC - and it was from this PDF that I got the original information (for the LG support that went into Nester 7.1+ and bloop) - but I think there may be more to it than I currently have... anyway... anyone got a link? I've tried searching / googling / looking on my HD - nowhere can I find this info.
Hilltopper
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Hilltopper »

I have a link to all of the pdf sega doc files if you want to take a look, its a large file so I hope you are not on dialup.

http://www.wku.edu/~john.latham/segaPDFs.zip

I don't know if what you are looking for is in their for sure or not. Hope that helps.
Warmtoe
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Warmtoe »

Hilltopper - thanks for that link, I had already downloaded that a while ago but it wasn't what I was looking for...

...however, with some assistance from Vortexx (thanks!) I have now got a working gun driver in the level of KOS I'm using (which is not the latest - but...) and it works really well, I'm going to release a test app for people to try and feed back.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

awsome. can't wait to try it out (and see you retrofit it into mame :wink: )
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
Warmtoe
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Warmtoe »

Retrofit into mame... Hmmm... Need to think about that one, its ages since I built MAME.