Guitar Hero III for Wii

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Guitar Hero III for Wii

Post by curt_grymala »

I'm planning on buying Guitar Hero III for my Wii once it's re-released in January. However, I have one main question:

Does anyone know where you can buy extra controllers for the game? I've seen a lot of stores selling the game for the Wii, and I've seen a lot of stores selling extra guitar controllers for the PS2, but I haven't been able to find anyone selling extra guitar controllers for the Wii. Has anyone seen any anywhere?

EDIT - I found one at Toys R Us' Web site, but it looks like it won't be released until the end of January for some reason.
DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
DC Evolution - Disc Images
DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.
Dew
Mayks now sents!
Mayks now sents!

Re: Guitar Hero III for Wii

Post by Dew »

I'd like to get another Guitar Controller as well since some of the songs such as Sabotage and Suck My Kiss have to been unlocked in Co-Op career. Otherwise you can only get to them by playing online.
Dew
Mayks now sents!
Mayks now sents!

Post by Dew »

I just noticed something odd on my Wii guitar controller, I figured I'd post it here rather than start a new topic.

There appears to be a telephone jack on the bottom of the controller hidden under a square piece of plastic. I checked the manual and it's labeled as "expansion port." I'm assuming it's going to be for pedals and such. That would be sweet.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Yep, that was talked about a while ago I believe. I haven't really noticed them on the 360 one, nor have I looked, but they might plug in elsewhere. Don't know.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

They should add a dance mat. Really.

Not really.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.