Post your gaming area's! V2.75 56notoK

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post your gaming area's! V2.75 56notoK

Post by stagg »

Well do as the title suggests that you do. Post where you play your games at.

I recently re-did my room, took me about 2 weeks to take all the wallpaper down, sand it all the way, repaint it, and put the floors down after tearing up the old carpet. I did most of it myself, except the floors. Not to mention the 3 or so months of working to save up enough money to do it all.

Also threw in a picture of one of my two new kittens, from the last litter that my cat had.

PS....Call of Duty 4 kicks so much ass.
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Re: Post your gaming area's! V2.75 56notoK

Post by Calavera »

Did you really need to post 7 closeup pics of your TV?
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by stagg »

Calavera wrote:Did you really need to post 7 closeup pics of your TV?
Yeah. I had to show it off. My parents must have worked hard for it, because you know,I am still 10 and I can't work and all.
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

stagg wrote:
Yeah. I had to show it off. My parents must have worked hard for it, because you know,I am still 10 and I can't work and all.
Really? I thought you were 17 and was turning 18 in April. :?
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by stagg »

Calavera wrote:
stagg wrote:
Really? I thought you were 17 and was turning 18 in April. :?
16 Turning 17 in March.

Boy were you off.
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

So does that mean your parents are going to let you drive their Mercedes now?
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by stagg »

Code-Red wrote:So does that mean your parents are going to let you drive their Mercedes now?

I own my own Lambo, why would I drive a poor persons car?
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

stagg wrote:
Code-Red wrote:So does that mean your parents are going to let you drive their Mercedes now?

I own my own Lambo, why would I drive a poor persons car?
You can't really drive a cardboard box as have someone push you around...
A few fries short of a happy meal.
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

Stagg jokes aside, I like the neatness. I'm all about that shit when it comes to my gaming areas. I'd post mine, but I'm a bit too lazy to whip out the camera. I have a 50" Sony 1080p TV in the basement w/ 5.1 sound, and I have a 32" 1080p Sharp LCD at school.
Very sexy hero, omg
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by stagg »

Nick wrote:Stagg jokes aside, I like the neatness. I'm all about that shit when it comes to my gaming areas. I'd post mine, but I'm a bit too lazy to whip out the camera. I have a 50" Sony 1080p TV in the basement w/ 5.1 sound, and I have a 32" 1080p Sharp LCD at school.
Yeah, I actually rearranged a few things right after I took the picture. 360 is now below the TV, computer area is a lot cleaner, some other things added to a shelf above my computer..

But post your Sony, my friend got a nice 40" one and it blows mine out of the water, but what can you do, $500 compared to $1500.
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

So heres my setups. I can't find my good camera so I used my cellphone camera to snap most of these pics, I apologize for the lousy quality.

This is my current setup downstairs, we just finished renovation two weeks ago. 1080p 40" Sony Bravia on the wall, Sony 5.1 digital audio supplying the sound. We ran all the cables in the wall except for the subwoofer and it makes for a very clean setup.

The HD-DVD drive is new for Christmas :) I need to tidy the wires behind the stand sometime this week.

This is my setup upstairs. I did all of my gaming here for the past two years or so. Now that downstairs is finished I moved all my systems but I left extra component cables plugged in this TV in case someone needs the TV downstairs for something else. 1080p 50" Sony SXRD HDTV, Yamaha 6.1 digital audio setup. This one definitely has the better subwoofer. We got the SXRD last Christmas after our Samsung TV died (under warranty, **** yeah!)

My computer and all my games in my room. I don't like to keep the games stacked around the TV, it looks messy, so I just keep it all in my room on this shelf. This pic was taken a few months or so ago, I had the 360 hooked into my monitor via VGA cable for a few weeks.

The music stuff! In case you didn't notice by now my room is a total mess.

Bonus pic of my dog I snapped today! :mrgreen:
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by stagg »

Lunchbox wrote:So heres my setups. I can't find my good camera so I used my cellphone camera to snap most of these pics, I apologize for the lousy quality.

This is my current setup downstairs, we just finished renovation two weeks ago. 1080p 40" Sony Bravia on the wall, Sony 5.1 digital audio supplying the sound. We ran all the cables in the wall except for the subwoofer and it makes for a very clean setup.

The HD-DVD drive is new for Christmas :) I need to tidy the wires behind the stand sometime this week.

This is my setup upstairs. I did all of my gaming here for the past two years or so. Now that downstairs is finished I moved all my systems but I left extra component cables plugged in this TV in case someone needs the TV downstairs for something else. 1080p 50" Sony SXRD HDTV, Yamaha 6.1 digital audio setup. This one definitely has the better subwoofer. We got the SXRD last Christmas after our Samsung TV died (under warranty, **** yeah!)

My computer and all my games in my room. I don't like to keep the games stacked around the TV, it looks messy, so I just keep it all in my room on this shelf. This pic was taken a few months or so ago, I had the 360 hooked into my monitor via VGA cable for a few weeks.

The music stuff! In case you didn't notice by now my room is a total mess.

Bonus pic of my dog I snapped today! :mrgreen:
Awesome setup, but the wall makes the TV look tiny, haha. If I were you, I would have bought like a 55" DLP for the same price. Looks nice though, nonetheless.