Halo 3 BETA

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Luriden »

MulletMan13 wrote:
idk yet wrote:Is there any way to select what map to play on? I've only played on Higher Ground and the snowy one with the waterfalls. I played for several hours last night, and I never got to play anything besides those two. I'd like to see what the third map looks like.
Yeah totally... Valhalla is definitely my favorite map of the three... it's like Blood Gulch but better :D
Actually, that's a question...not a statement. :P
neoak
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by neoak »

idk yet wrote:
MulletMan13 wrote:
idk yet wrote:Is there any way to select what map to play on? I've only played on Higher Ground and the snowy one with the waterfalls. I played for several hours last night, and I never got to play anything besides those two. I'd like to see what the third map looks like.
Yeah totally... Valhalla is definitely my favorite map of the three... it's like Blood Gulch but better :D
Actually, that's a question...not a statement. :P
There is no way. The beta is limited to matchmaking only and the option to make custom games is deactivated.. You can veto once the map and rules and see if the second try offers Valhalla.

btw, while playing this morning, i only played in Valhalla twice. Higher Ground seems to be the most player map afaik.
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

MulletMan13 wrote:
I'd say it's more of a giant beaver creek. I played for about 5 hours today. Glad I got a good session since I don't own a 360 and may never play the beta again. It's pretty cool, controls take some time to readjust to. Overall I think the changes made make it quite a new experience.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

I found the problem. My download was corrupt. I deleted it and redownloaded it and finally got to see Snow Bound. I was thinking I had already played Snow Bound, but I guess that was Valhalla I played. Valhalla has some snow in it, I guess that's why I got the two mixed up.