Finally, put your XBL Gamerscore to some good use!

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Finally, put your XBL Gamerscore to some good use!

Post by Luriden »

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/new ... ewards.htm
Xbox Rewards Challenge 1: Old Spice Experience Challenge
Old Spice is teaming with Xbox on the first Xbox Rewards Challenge to prove that Experience is Everything. Starting February 12, you will be challenged to increase your Gamerscore by 1,500 or more before April 12. Successfully complete the Challenge and get a Rewards Package*, and Old Spice will give you the gift of experience—all Level 1 and 2 participants will receive a level upgrade for 2007.

Ready to get your Rewards Package? The first step is to register for Xbox Rewards and join the Old Spice Experience Challenge. Then, it's up to you to complete the task within the time limit. You can't register until February 12. Some of the rewards within the Rewards Package are limited in quantity, and will be distributed to those who complete the challenge the fastest, so be quick about it.

The Rewards Packages listed below are unique to the Old Spice Experience Challenge. Each new Challenge will bring new rewards.

* Level 1
The popular Xbox Live Arcade game Contra (rated: E10+) from Konami (Retail Value $5.00)
Exclusive Old Spice Level 1 Xbox Rewards gamer picture
An experience upgrade to Xbox Rewards Level 2
* Level 2
The popular Xbox Live Arcade game Contra (rated: E10+) from Konami
Exclusive Old Spice Level 2 Xbox Rewards gamer picture
100 Microsoft Points
An experience upgrade to Xbox Rewards Level 3
* Level 3
The popular Xbox Live Arcade game Contra (rated: E10+) from Konami
Exclusive Old Spice Level 3 Xbox Rewards gamer picture
200 Microsoft Points
Old Spice T-Shirt (Estimated Retail Value $10.00)
A copy of Fuzion Frenzy 2 game (rated: E10+) (Estimated Retail Value $50.00)
Good thing I have three 360 games I haven't even touched yet, the 1,500 should be easy for me. And I've been meaning to buy Contra, so this is pretty cool.
Last edited by Luriden on Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Ugg wish I had seen that before playing so much of Kameo and Oblivion. I got 700 some points just for beating Kameo on easy. I just finished up Call of Duty 2 a couple of days ago as well.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Thank you for warning me about Kameo. I have it but haven't touched it yet, I'll save it. I also have Viva Pinata and Lost Planet that I haven't even opened yet, and I only have one achievement on Oblivion (the one you get at the beginning for escaping the prison).
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

Heh... would anybody like to facilitate a sort of Xbox 360 game trading situation? I'd love to get some gamer points but I really don't care to go out and buy some of the games..... and blockbuster charges like $8 to rent a game for 5 days -_-
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

MulletMan13 wrote:Heh... would anybody like to facilitate a sort of Xbox 360 game trading situation? I'd love to get some gamer points but I really don't care to go out and buy some of the games..... and blockbuster charges like $8 to rent a game for 5 days -_-
The only game I'd consider trading right now is Need For Speed: Most Wanted, but there's no case. It came bundled with the system with only the disc and manual. I don't require much for it though, I'm simply not into realistic (non-kart) racing games and can't see myself playing it too much.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Today is the day. The signup page isn't set up yet, but it should be within the next couple hours.
royhubbs
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by royhubbs »

Its up on their website now but I cant get it to work, must be flooded with people.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I don't think I am going to bother. I don't see any possible way I will earn 1500 points by then. There is no other 360 games I plan to buy between now and then and with my current games I can't earn 1500 points. Even if I unlocked every single achievement on the games I have I still wouldn't even be close.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

royhubbs wrote:Its up on their website now but I cant get it to work, must be flooded with people.
Ahh, so you're Truthkills22. I accepted the invite but never knew wtf you were, I almost deleted you.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Veggita2099 wrote:I don't think I am going to bother. I don't see any possible way I will earn 1500 points by then. There is no other 360 games I plan to buy between now and then and with my current games I can't earn 1500 points. Even if I unlocked every single achievement on the games I have I still wouldn't even be close.
Uh, you can't earn 1500 points by April 12th? That's a long ways off, and there are tons of games you can get an easy 1000 from with little to no effort involved.
Ceeg
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Ceeg »

EA Sports games FTW :lol:
XtremeWRATH-360 Gamertag
royhubbs
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by royhubbs »

Freaky Keneaki wrote:
royhubbs wrote:Its up on their website now but I cant get it to work, must be flooded with people.
Ahh, so you're Truthkills22. I accepted the invite but never knew wtf you were, I almost deleted you.
Yea, I never added my name to the XBL gamertag list in the forum for some reason.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Freaky Keneaki wrote:
Veggita2099 wrote:I don't think I am going to bother. I don't see any possible way I will earn 1500 points by then. There is no other 360 games I plan to buy between now and then and with my current games I can't earn 1500 points. Even if I unlocked every single achievement on the games I have I still wouldn't even be close.
Uh, you can't earn 1500 points by April 12th? That's a long ways off, and there are tons of games you can get an easy 1000 from with little to no effort involved.
Thats only two months. If I don't buy any games between now and then it will be impossible for me to. I have probably spent more then I should have in the past couple of months on video games. I mean I probably got $1000 tied up in games since December of last year. Between My 360, wireless adapter, Wii, and games/accessories for both of them. There is no must have titles coming out for 360 between now and April that I am aware of. In fact about the only game I am even considering ATM between now and then would be Mario Galaxy. If that game turns out to be as hard as sunshine though I won't be buying it though. I swear I think I lost about 3 years of my life over Mario Sunshine.

I am starting to save up for a nice downpayment on a Jet Ski for this summer. I don't need to be buying any $60 games unless they are really good.
Ceeg
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Ceeg »

:evil:

Im now hitting day 3 of the site not working, i might as well give up at this point, anyone have any luck?
XtremeWRATH-360 Gamertag
royhubbs
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by royhubbs »

Ya, ive got iit to work. it was a pai in the ass tho
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Ceeg wrote::evil:

Im now hitting day 3 of the site not working, i might as well give up at this point, anyone have any luck?
I signed up for the challenge on Monday night, I guess I was lucky.
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Not avail to the UK. Sucks, cos I got a few games here that I havent played yet :(
Ceeg
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Ceeg »

Freaky Keneaki wrote:
Ceeg wrote::evil:

I signed up for the challenge on Monday night, I guess I was lucky.
I hope your 360 gets the three red lights :twisted:
XtremeWRATH-360 Gamertag