FS: GameCube

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
emptythought
DC Developer
DC Developer
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

FS: GameCube

Post by emptythought » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:08 pm

This is my description I'm putting on eBay. If nobody wants it it's going to eBay. I'm hoping to get a good chunk of money (about $80) for it.

I don't play my GameCube any longer so I'm getting rid of it. It's a black DOL-001 GameCube in pretty good condition (I planned to by a new nameplate directly from Nintendofor $3 but never got around to it). It's the first model released so it has serial port 2 and the digital AV out. It comes with all cables (normal AV and power supply), two controllers (one official black the other a purple Mad Catz), four games and an official 251 block memory card.

The games are as follows:
  1. NBA 2K3 (a few light scratches)
  2. NFL 2K3 (a few light scratches)
  3. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (a few light scratches)
  4. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (good condition)
The system has been modified to play imported games from Japan by a switch in the back and the main LED has been modified to the color blue.

Shipping and handling with be $8.10 and will be shipped in a flat rate priority box. I'll ship internationally but shipping will be higher.

If you've got any question, concerns or you're just feeling lonely send me a message and I'll gladly answer any questions you might have.

I have pictures but they need taken off my phone. Let me know if anyone is interested in them and I'll upload them.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:05 am

I've always wanted to mod my cube with an import switch, but despite some soldering experience, I'm not confident in my abilities. I only have two import games anyway: viewtiful joe and soul caliber 2, and the only other one I want is that japan only bonk remake that I haven't been able to locate anywhere.
B-RAD
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by B-RAD » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:38 pm

Moved to gaming?

If I had the extra money/needed a cube, I'd buy. But, I also think you might be asking too much for it.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:11 pm

Track down Stagg. He'll trade you a car or a PSP or something for it :P
emptythought
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by emptythought » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:32 pm

B-RAD wrote:Moved to gaming?
Yes, please do.

I may be putting it on eBay soon if no one wants it.
B-RAD
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by B-RAD » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:58 pm

Smiley wrote:I've always wanted to mod my cube with an import switch, but despite some soldering experience, I'm not confident in my abilities. I only have two import games anyway: viewtiful joe and soul caliber 2, and the only other one I want is that japan only bonk remake that I haven't been able to locate anywhere.
Here is a really nice tutorial to mod your gamecube with a switch; its not that hard to do really http://www.phosphors.com/gcn/region%20switch/
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by stagg » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:21 pm

DaMadFiddler wrote:Track down Stagg. He'll trade you a car or a PSP or something for it :P
No I wouldn't.